• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 17 |OT| The Gift That Keeps on Giving

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Also where's Duffyside?

Romo having an off-year

Motherfucker has had been on a off year since he was born!... by being dropped... constantly

RBH

It was pretty funny to see certain sportscasters like Phil Simms throughout the week who were so convinced that Romo would deliver in this game and overcome his prior big-game demons.

I weclome more Romo just to see him cry again.

Tony-Romo-crying.jpg
I love that pic because the camera man in the background is loving it..seeing romo fail

Spinluck

they enforce that rule so stupidly. i've seen so many QBs get taken down by their head w/o a flag, then tanniehill and that call are flags

I remember the play when PeyPey first fucked his neck up back 06 didn't get flagged. My ass lost it lol. But he cameback 2nd half and fucked shit up so it was all good.

But these calls are too inconsistent, smdh.

Doorman

Lets not say thing we'll regret Doorman.

Kast, I do not regret saying that where we stand now, I don't think that Stafford's bright future that you talk about is a total given. Remember, that may not even be because Stafford himself is bad, but the team around him could be! There's a lot that could and has gone wrong.

Top Bottom