• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 17 |OT| The Gift That Keeps on Giving

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
bye cowbitches, we will join you soon since we have Romo's twin.

I got jipped. I expected this game to be some kind of high flying, high scoring game. Instead, I got a grind fest. On top of that, RGIII banged himself up even more.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Jerry Paycheck wasn't big enough

C'mon Jerry implode this garbage and start how you drafted the Triplets

RBH

03.jpg

brentech

lol stupid refs. He broke the plane already, that's a TD.

Easy to say that, but the guy that had the best angle called it right from the start. the other refs wouldn't know due to the scrum.

People shit all over refs, but they aren't viewing everything in slow mo from the best possible angle. Give it a break

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Poor Romo.

lol

"I still think I'd rather have Romo than Schaub "

Both are choke artists, but yea. Can't wait for Saturday! I hope baldy proves me wrong.

demigod

Easy to say that, but the guy that had the best angle called it right from the start. the other refs wouldn't know due to the scrum.

People shit all over refs, but they aren't viewing everything in slow mo from the best possible angle. Give it a break

Two refs signaled a TD way before the other ref called a fumble.

Gooster said:
I don't know how anyone feels bad for Romo.
I understand it the the first or second time it happened. It's consistently what he is though. For better or worse. All of the stats will get thrown around and all of his 4th quarter stuff, etc. I'll say again I think he gets way too much shit at times but when the spotlight is on him and its for all of the marbles, he cracks (though I'll give him last season. That defense was abominable).

Top Bottom