• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 17 |OT| The Gift That Keeps on Giving

Your gifted almost 5-6 wins from your division alone

You do have a fuck up in division once in a blue moon, but seriously NE has nothing to complain about

Are you fucking kidding me

Most other division games are played hard as fuck, even against the Raid-Hers and Ponies

You get Jets who tried to put up a front, which now has collapsed within a short time
frame
Dolphins are either 4-12 or 10-6
The Bills, they're like 2 losses away from being relegated to the CFL or hell NCAACF

Someone with the Chiefs and Raiders shouldnt talk about division games.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
We are done. The "team" has become a gutless, emotionless, spineless group of creatures that have taken on the persona of their head coach.

besides Watt and AJ... that sums up the team.

TheFatOne

We are done. The "team" has become a gutless, emotionless, spineless group of creatures that have taken on the persona of their head coach.

Maybe it's because I'm not a Texans fan, and I don't see them every game but I still think they have a shot. AFC is still shit, and no one team is elite. Just need to have a couple of good games, and some luck. I still think Schaub can get it done is Foster gets it going for the playoffs. Is Foster hurt?

It was rated the 2nd most difficult schedule, behind Giants at the beginning of the year. Things obviously didn't work out that way.

Edited for correctness.

Yeah, that's all I heard when Peyton signed, about how tough the schedule was going to be. Some serious falls from last year for lots of teams.

mr2xxx

Banned
Fuck the Cowboys, fuck Mara and the Giants, Eagles lol u at the bottom now. Skins Gaf nothing but love !!!!! Represent , represent!!!!!!!!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Maybe it's because I'm not a Texans fan, and I don't see them every game but I still think they have a shot. AFC is still shit, and no one team is elite. Just need to have a couple of good games, and some luck. I still think Schaub can get it done is Foster gets it going for the playoffs. Is Foster hurt?

SAY WUT

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Someone with the Chiefs and Raiders shouldnt talk about division games.

Chiefs and Raiders can have those miraculous runs

Denver just became relevant again due to Cutler, then Neckbeard, then God's Son, now Bionic Arm

We suffered through the Ganon/Rice Raider Years, SD gonna win DAT CHIP, hell even KC had our #

AFC EAST has been given to NE for most

From 2000 and on

NE has won their Division TEN FUCKING TIMES! out of 13 tries

DEN has only won 3 out of 13

Get out of here with that bullshit!

A Romo/Rivers trade should happen. Both guys have worn out their welcome in their respective cities. What is the worst that could happen? Maybe a change of scenery will snap something in one or both of them.

Drakeon

A Romo/Rivers trade should happen. Both guys have worn out their welcome in their respective cities. What is the worst that could happen? Maybe a change of scenery will snap something in one or both of them.

That's actually not a terrible idea. Although do Charger fans really hate Rivers as much as Dallas fans hate Romo?

Smokey

I don't think the Texans are done like some of their fans are proclaiming. They still have a shot.

Looking back maybe they'll play better now that the "pressure" is off of them. They weren't ready for that stage and it's show. all year in primetime games etc. They were in the beginning until everybody started pumping their heads up about SB, best in NFL etc. Now they are the #3 seed and nobody gives them a shot so maybe they play free who knows.

That said they don't really have a shot. Unless you mean a shot from NE to be put down if they somehow get past the Bengals.

MechDX

Foster isnt hurt but he isnt running with any type of fire like last year. WhenSchaub went down last year he became a monster. The right side of the o-line has struggled at times which doesnt help but the C, LG and LT are all pro bowlers so....

Foster Taylor‏@FosterTaylor1

@LanceZierlein @ajisthereal Kubiak's tenure: since 2005, he's 3-23 on the road against that season's playoff teams.

Expand Reply
Retweet

Favorite

Tha fuck!

GraveRobberX

Not our fault the AFC East teams are ran like pee wee teams.

Well then my comment that your Team is Blessed and Gifted the division has some merit then

You can't say ZOMG Tough fucking schedule, woe is thee

You can go 6-0 and need to win what 3 more to lock up the division, and then try to get extra wins for HFA or Higher # seed

Most teams don't have that luxury

Sooner or later division go through a cycle, basement teams climb, top tier falls and try to rebuild, no one can be this consistent, too many hurdles to overcome

Your just like the ATL Braves that feasted off the NL East and won like 800 straight division titles
You can have the worst off year and still succeed

RBH

I had no idea who RBH rooted for until now.

image.php

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

Thats actually a good idea, but I see Jerry drafting a QB in this draft and San Diego sticking with Rivers for at least two more seasons. Hell if Geno Smith somehow falls to us at #5 he'll probably give us almost as many picks as the Skins gave up.

Rivers is/was a great QB but the talent around him has depleted a ton the last two years. I can't name a single WR they have since VJax left and Ryan Matthews is always hurt.

I have to be honest, I don't like our chances against Seattle's tough, fast D with a gimpy RG3, but it feels so damn good no matter what happens from here on out. Won the division and have our Franchise QB, even after all the shit people talked about how we gave up too much. RG3 was worth every penny and every draft pick.

Matrix

"Kubiak's tenure: since 2005, he's 3-23 on the road against that season's playoff teams."

I said fuck out loud. That's pathetic.

That's actually not a terrible idea. Although do Charger fans really hate Rivers as much as Dallas fans hate Romo?

They fucking should!

Both of these guys feel about the same in skill level and lack of achievement, maybe it would be good for both. Better yet, lets just swap their brains Freaky Friday style and see if any fan notices.

MechDX

Well then my comment that your Team is Blessed and Gifted the division has some merit then

You can go 6-0 and need to win what 3 more to lock up the division, and then try to get extra wins for HFA or Higher # seed

We did and we blew it.

So playing the Saints,Falcons,Ravens,Bengals,Steelers,Broncos ,and Texans isn't tough?

lol ok

I have to be honest, I don't like our chances against Seattle's tough, fast D with a gimpy RG3, but it feels so damn good no matter what happens from here on out. Won the division and have our Franchise QB, even after all the shit people talked about how we gave up too much. RG3 was worth every penny and every draft pick.

i'm glad you guys won the division and gave the rams a worse draft pick. for a bit there it seemed like the rams would score a top 5 or top 10 pick off you

GraveRobberX

We did and we blew it.

Well your HC is a fucking spineless piece of shit

He rather play it safe and keep getting a paycheck

I mean come the fuck on, try to win the game by playing for a 50+ FG, move the ball you stupid fuck, getting closer helps you %, you asshole

Top Bottom