• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 17 |OT| The Gift That Keeps on Giving

Syckx said:
The worst fucking part about all of this is Jerry "I have a crayon lodged in my fucking brain" Jones will convince himself that they are close and keep the status quo, AGAIN.
iEjGHi2Jd45Hh.gif

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Cowboys should trade someone to Seattle for Matt Flynn.

Ultratech

Fuck Jason Garrett, fuck Jerry Jones, and fuck Rob Ryan (to a lesser extent). Romo disappointed in the game, but I will take him over any of the QB's we have had since Aikman. If you want to be a one dimensional passing team, fine. Hire Andy Reid who actually has demonstrated success with it. The worst fucking part about all of this is Jerry "I have a crayon lodged in my fucking brain" Jones will convince himself that they are close and keep the status quo, AGAIN. I love the Cowboys, but I absolutely loathe this ownership group. Nothing bothers me more than an organization that settles, and that has been the Cowboys for the last decade.

Hey, Jerry, since you won't spen the next several months firing yourself or doing anything for the long term success of the Cowboys, why don't you see how many of Jimmy's Lombardi Trophies you can shove up your ass. The should just change the name to the Dallas Putzes.

More or less my thoughts on this mess.

They've got the stuff to be a good team, but they do so SO much stupid shit that it almost completely negates any real progress they make.

My dad it put it best, "The Cowboys will never win another Super Bowl as long as Jerry Jones is the Owner.".

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Garrett has had the job for 2 and a half seasons? One of which had a lockout shortened season?

I'm not saying Garrett is a good coach but I can imagine Jerry giving him one more season.

cdyhybrid

Curtis Crabtree ‏@Curtis_Crabtree
RT @ByTimBooth: #Seahawks '13 opponents -- NFC West (home and away); Road: ATL, CAR, HOU, INDY, NYG; Home: MINN, NO, TB, TENN, JAX

Home schedule looks pretty easy. Road schedule brutal. Probably looking at 10 wins or so.

Maxim726X

I literally laughed out loud when Romo tossed up that succulent interception.

Did anyone have any doubt he would ruin the game when it mattered most?

Heh...

Ralph Vacchiano @RVacchianoNYDN

Giants' 2013 schedule includes 10 games vs. teams that did not make the playoffs this season and 5 games vs. teams with 4 wins or fewer.
Not that it really means much as there's no telling what those teams are going to be next season but there you go.

I love you RG3. Praise be to Black Jesus.

I love you FroMo. Not only did we steal RG3 from Cleveland, we also drafted a better RB from Pensacola in the 6th round than they got with the 3rd overall pick. God hatefucks your town.

I love you London Fletcher. I wish I could find a rejuvenation machine and make you 10 years younger.

I love you male plus sized model Ryan Kerrigan for holding down the fort all year long with Orakpo and Carriker out (you too Cofield and Bowen)

I even love you tonight, DeAngelo Hall, for punking that bitch mom-beater Dez Bryant all game long.

And I love you, Daniel Snyder, for finally realizing the best thing for this team is for you to butt out and quit trying to be a fantasy owner. Thank god Jerry Jones hasn't figured this out yet. Fuck Romo. Fuck Rex Ryan. Fuck Jerry Jones. And Fuck the shit out of the Dallas Mother Fucking Cowboys. Hail to the Skins.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Oh no that girl gonna get killed :(

I just wish she would get nekkid first, but that ain't happening. Movie will suck except for looking at her... which is the case with every movie she's been in.

wtf at that tears gif :|

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
I love you RG3. Praise be to Black Jesus.

I love you FroMo. Not only did we steal RG3 from Cleveland, we also drafted a better RB from Pensacola in the 6th round than they got with the 3rd overall pick. God hatefucks your town.

I love you London Fletcher. I wish I could find a rejuvenation machine and make you 10 years younger.

I love you male plus sized model Ryan Kerrigan for holding down the fort all year long with Orakpo and Carriker out (you too Cofield and Bowen)

I even love you tonight, DeAngelo Hall, for punking that bitch mom-beater Dez Bryant all game long.

And I love you, Daniel Snyder, for finally realizing the best thing for this team is for you to butt out and quit trying to be a fantasy owner. Thank god Jerry Jones hasn't figured this out yet. Fuck Romo. Fuck Rex Ryan. Fuck Jerry Jones. And Fuck the shit out of the Dallas Mother Fucking Cowboys. Hail to the Skins.

Blessed Scooter /bow

Smokey

Texans 2013 opponents:

Houston

Home: Denver, Oakland, St. Louis, Seattle, New England, Indianapolis, Tennessee, Jacksonville

Away: Kansas City, San Diego, Arizona, San Francisco, Baltimore, Indianapolis, Tennessee, Jacksonville

7-9 sounds about right
Texans cycle resumes

Kiryu

Godslay

Banned
Texans 2013 opponents:

Houston

Home: Denver, Oakland, St. Louis, Seattle, New England, Indianapolis, Tennessee, Jacksonville

Away: Kansas City, San Diego, Arizona, San Francisco, Baltimore, Indianapolis, Tennessee, Jacksonville

7-9 sounds about right
Texans cycle resumes

If they are healthy they roll through most of those teams as it stand right now.

Heh...

Not that it really means much as there's no telling what those teams are going to be next season but there you go.

I look forward to San Diego fans booing Eli come game time because they never replaced their 2004 calendars.

Edit: Gonna have to score a ticket to the Broncos game.

original.gif

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Horsies coming to NYG

Hmm hope ticket prices are to fucking pricey... who the fuck am I kidding ; ;

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Texans 2013 opponents:

Houston

7-9 sounds about right
Texans cycle resumes

Yep, we are going backwards now. We are the damn Lions now.

And I love you, Daniel Snyder, for finally realizing the best thing for this team is for you to butt out and quit trying to be a fantasy owner. Thank god Jerry Jones hasn't figured this out yet.
Yeah, you know, this season was a 'tale of two teams' for Washington and Dallas. Snyder and Jones have been very similar in many ways, but Snyder's team finally found success and positive momentum when he was able to let go.

Jones will likely never learn this lesson.

8-8, worst record you can possibly get. Forgot who it was but he called that shit 2 months ago again and again.

We don't need to get rid of Romo but we need a team good enough to not put him in these fucking situations. The team is a mess but that roughing the passer call really pissed me off. If you are going to lose due to shitty players thats cool, but keep it out of the refs hands. Fuckers didn't call shit all game and they have the balls to end the game on THAT.

I don't give a fuck anymore, this team was so depleted I felt tired.

Smokey

If they are healthy they roll through most of those teams as it stand right now.

They are as healthy as any team heading into the playoffs minus cushing and look how they are doing
Matt Schaub will still be the QB so 7-9 it is..possibly 6-10

jbug617

Banned
Pats Schedule

Home: Cleveland Browns, Pittsburgh Steelers, New Orleans Saints, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Denver Broncos

Away: Baltimore Ravens, Cincinnati Bengals, Atlanta Falcons, Carolina Panthers, Houston Texans

Top Bottom