• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 17 |OT| The Gift That Keeps on Giving

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Denver will be a week 1 or week 2 game is the past is any indication. Manning Bowl 3 will likely be a prime time game as well.

Tickets are pricey as fuck, Manning vs Manning will be a fucking carnival of stupid if Pey Pey shines in the Playoff, if he wins the SB, OH LAWD!, ESPN will be unbearable leading up to Manning Bowl III

They'll start hyping it the day after SB lol

cdyhybrid

Pats Schedule

Home: Cleveland Browns, Pittsburgh Steelers, New Orleans Saints, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Denver Broncos

Away: Baltimore Ravens, Cincinnati Bengals, Atlanta Falcons, Carolina Panthers, Houston Texans

I dunno how the Pats keep getting these cakewalk schedules year after year. They lost to the only good teams they played.

Godslay

Banned
They are as healthy as any team heading into the playoffs minus cushing and look how they are doing
Matt Schaub will still be the QB so 7-9 it is..possibly 6-10

Seems like when Cushing went down the defense started falling apart to some degree. He seemed like a big loss.

GraveRobberX said:
Tickets are pricey as fuck, Manning vs Manning will be a fucking carnival of stupid if Pey Pey shines in the Playoff, if he wins the SB, OH LAWD!, ESPN will be unbearable leading up to Manning Bowl III

They'll start hyping it the day after SB lol
Another scenario that wouldn't bother me: Peyton getting a second ring.

It'll light a fire under little brother to get a third.:)

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Google Search

"Name" + tumblr... Voila!

lol thanks... thankfully she's 26 so I don't feel odd doing this. Dm looks up 15 year girls from Game of Thrones for gifs. Those Bucs fans are creepy.

Ænima

I love you RG3. Praise be to Black Jesus.

I love you FroMo. Not only did we steal RG3 from Cleveland, we also drafted a better RB from Pensacola in the 6th round than they got with the 3rd overall pick. God hatefucks your town.

I love you London Fletcher. I wish I could find a rejuvenation machine and make you 10 years younger.

I love you male plus sized model Ryan Kerrigan for holding down the fort all year long with Orakpo and Carriker out (you too Cofield and Bowen)

I even love you tonight, DeAngelo Hall, for punking that bitch mom-beater Dez Bryant all game long.

And I love you, Daniel Snyder, for finally realizing the best thing for this team is for you to butt out and quit trying to be a fantasy owner. Thank god Jerry Jones hasn't figured this out yet. Fuck Romo. Fuck Rex Ryan. Fuck Jerry Jones. And Fuck the shit out of the Dallas Mother Fucking Cowboys. Hail to the Skins.
Beautiful.

Can somebody do me a favor and grab a screenshot of Romo when he was on the sideline while Collinsworth was talking about how that last interception was his worst nightmare? I think that would be a fitting avatar for Sviatoslav this offseason.

BadAss2961

8-8, worst record you can possibly get. Forgot who it was but he called that shit 2 months ago again and again.

We don't need to get rid of Romo but we need a team good enough to not put him in these fucking situations. The team is a mess but that roughing the passer call really pissed me off. If you are going to lose due to shitty players thats cool, but keep it out of the refs hands. Fuckers didn't call shit all game and they have the balls to end the game on THAT.

I don't give a fuck anymore, this team was so depleted I felt tired.
I would've been fine with this loss had it not been for that call. I felt confident about Romo getting another shot to go down the field with a touchdown and win the game.

20121230220959.jpg

Sorry, don't know that feel
Fix those fucking teeth!

Garrett is the only one I want fired for next year, everyone else just needs to play better and be healthy. Sean Lee was a massive loss, Ratliff, Butler, Bryant, if this team is healthy, we have a chance. Except with Garrett.

And Jerry musta fucked someones daughter cause the refs always show up to fuck us at the worst time. Hes got some top level suits on his bad side thats for damn sure.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Another tough schedule for the Pats.

Your gifted almost 5-6 wins from your division alone

You do have a fuck up in division once in a blue moon, but seriously NE has nothing to complain about

Are you fucking kidding me

Most other division games are played hard as fuck, even against the Raid-Hers and Ponies

You get Jets who tried to put up a front, which now has collapsed within a short time
frame
Dolphins are either 4-12 or 10-6
The Bills, they're like 2 losses away from being relegated to the CFL or hell NCAACF

LukeSmith

Already some great games on the schedule next year:

Peyton plays games at Foxboro, Indy and Manning Bowl.

I'm going to have to make the trip to Indy for Peyton vs Indy. Squicken, meet me there

Hey know, don't forget - Romo knows he will win a Super Bowl with the Cowboys and he's keeping track of the doubters.

Seriously, it's like Phillip Rivers Syndrome. I know that every year he keeps showing you just enough at the right time to make you think it's going to be different. This time he's going to dominate and he's learned and he knows how not to make the mistakes. Then every year it's the same 'ok' QB and you have to tell the thread you fell down some stairs and it's going to be different and they are still great and they will figure it out.

While I don't really think they are better off trying to get another QB, it's never going to happen with him.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Meltdown this year or Oilers 93 playoffs?

Which one is worse?

93 Oilers... on my 13th birthday at my uncles house who's a dirty Cowboys fan.

I cried like a bitch.

TheFatOne

I know that if the Pats get the chance to run up the score against the Saints next season they will. Belichick hasn't forgotten about the last time they played them.

Godslay

Banned
Speaking of cakewalk schedules......

*looks at Denver's schedule this season*

It was rated the 2nd most difficult schedule, behind Giants at the beginning of the year. Things obviously didn't work out that way.

Edited for correctness.

Top Bottom