• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 17 |OT| The Gift That Keeps on Giving

Merry Christmas NFLGAF, even you Falcons fans.

Jets @ Bills
Ravens @ Bengals
Browns @ Steelers
Panthers @ Saints
Bears @ Lions
Texans @ Colts
Jaguars @ Titans
Eagles @ Giants
Buccaneers @ Falcons
Chiefs @ Broncos
Packers @ Vikings
Dolphins @ Patriots
Raiders @ Chargers
Cardinals @ 49ers
Rams @ Seahawks
Cowboys @ Redskins

Romo gonna get butt fumble 2.0 confirmed, how could the Sanchize out Romo,Romo? He will redeem himself and have a nasty case of pink eye to finish the season.

What's with this Romo and Sanchize hate? You have something against Mexicans, hombre?

how did it all go so wrong fmt? Harbs was gonna be Bill Walsh 2.0 and now he's Chuck Knox or something. Bested by Cheatin' Pete and his not loved by scouts 3rd round QB

we'll call it the curse of alex smith. our franchise will never see another trophy now. congrats on your 2013 championship jets :(

mr2xxx

Banned
What's with this Romo and Sanchize hate? You have something against Mexicans, hombre?

I am one just sad that we have these two to represent la Raza. One a cowboy and one needs no explanation, we will always have Plunkett minus his Naz grandfather.

jbug617

Banned
Jets @ Bills
Ravens @ Bengals
Browns @ Steelers
Panthers @ Saints
Bears @ Lions
Texans @ Colts
Jaguars @ Titans
Eagles @ Giants
Buccaneers @ Falcons
Chiefs @ Broncos
Packers @ Vikings
Dolphins @ Patriots
Raiders @ Chargers
Cardinals @ 49ers
Rams @ Seahawks
Cowboys @ Redskins

Doomsayer

Jets @ Bills
Ravens @ Bengals
Browns @ Steelers
Panthers @ Saints
Bears @ Lions
Texans @ Colts
Jaguars @ Titans
Eagles @ Giants
Buccaneers @ Falcons
Chiefs @ Broncos
Packers @ Vikings
Dolphins @ Patriots
Raiders @ Chargers
Cardinals @ 49ers
Rams @ Seahawks
Cowboys @ Redskins

Some realllllyyyy shitty games this week.

Go Vikings?

The Steelers are just dumb enough to win this weekend. They'll blab on and on about pride and respect and all that useless double speak that Tomlin will spew out. But the reality is the team stinks and they need a higher a draft spot. Therefore, I imagine they'll beat the Browns by 20 like the idiots they are. Ugh, this season, awful. And I won't even be home for this final slate of games, will be down in VA visiting the woman's mother....oh holiday joy. Most of the games I don't care about, but I would like to watch the Skins/Cowboys clash. Anyway, Merry Christmas Gaf!!

Eznark, I applaud you Christmas spirit
307500_10151298916813758_1471196393_n.jpg

Not a Jellyfish

but I am a sheep
Wow what a year it has been, the ultimate moment of shit for Jet fans like myself will be if the Bills win this week.

Crush them to open the season and then it is a laugher the rest of the way.

I hope the Cardinals win in SF just for the meltdowns that would ensue.

Plus the Seahawks winning the NFC West. That'd be nice.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I dream of the day Browns fans come out of the woodwork.

But then I realize that will never happen.

Merry Xmas y'all!

Merry Christmas everyone.

Friend of mine died in a car accident driving to work XMas eve. Appreciate and make the most of the time with your loved ones, especially on the holidays.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Merry Christmas everyone.

Friend of mine died in a car accident driving to work XMas eve. Appreciate and make the most of the time with your loved ones, especially on the holidays.

Damn dude, condolences. Life is so short try to appreciate the memories you had with your buddy.

Rorschach

I hope the Cardinals win in SF just for the meltdowns that would ensue.

Plus the Seahawks winning the NFC West. That'd be nice.

You just found the thread (because it is hard to find), but you want to see the meltdowns that would ensue? You don't even know anybody here! And there wouldn't be many meltdowns for the 9ers. Just one.

Top Bottom