• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 17 |OT| The Gift That Keeps on Giving

The Mariners sure don't seem to think so. :(

That Raul signing is just... I don't know. I don't even know anymore. At least it'll be interesting to see who's starting the season in Tacoma?

You just found the thread (because it is hard to find), but you want to see the meltdowns that would ensue? You don't even know anybody here!

I was talking about around the internet in general, can see how that got misinterpreted though. I'll try to be clearer from here on out.

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
2013 Dolphins logo leak... I really dislike it =/

http://www.dolfansnyc.com/2012/12/23/is-this-the-new-miami-dolphins-logo/

new-dolphins-logo.jpg

Damn dude, condolences. Life is so short try to appreciate the memories you had with your buddy.

damn sorry to hear that man :(

Sorry to hear that :( My condolences

Sorry to hear that, man. My condolences and best wishes.

Thanks guys (and a thanks to any/all else going forward; I won't clutter up the thread with any more responses). Just a great lesson in perspective.

Now to rewatch the Packers-Titans game. Warm and fuzzies. Even though they beat up on what is clearly a below average team I think it's a great sign that things are gelling at the right time. Although they are 9-1 in their last 10 so things have been pretty good for a while, looking back at it. Shit.. And had the shitty ass Seahawks not stolen that win earlier we could've wrapped up the 2 seed earlier and the Vike Bike could've ridden on and had a decent chance at a spot which would be hilarious. But now they face total annihilation. At least it gives the team something to keep the foot on the pedal for. And yes, despite the recent success with the 6 seed, I do think the bye week will help, especially with all the injuries.

Unless another coach/player has a tragic death in the family (or we play those god-forsaken Giants again) I don't see us coming out flat this year in the playoffs.

According to that leak that is at best a rough draft. I think it looks good but they need to fix the face and less navy. I've been thinking they go this route, similar to the Dolphins Stadium logo + the new Miami Marlins logo made tons of $ because of how good the modern designs look on all types of merchandise.

And it doesn't look like a whale it looks like a dolphin.

That new dolphins logo ain't bad. Also I predict...

cowboys vs. redskins - Romo proves all of the haters wrong and him and Dez continue their touchdown streak together, and then Romo reverts to himself the next week against the Seahawks.

Hey! he is still Four games up in the Harbs vs Pete Saga. 6-2 combined college and nfl games played against each other.

Oh please college doesn't count

how did it all go so wrong fmt? Harbs was gonna be Bill Walsh 2.0 and now he's Chuck Knox or something. Bested by Cheatin' Pete and his not loved by scouts 3rd round QB

Hey! he is still Four games up in the Harbs vs Pete Saga. 6-2 combined college and nfl games played against each other.

EDIT: I don't know if that Dolphin is jumping out of an stretched A-hole or going in.

RBH

NFC

GREEN BAY PACKERS (at Minnesota Vikings)

Green Bay clinches a first-round bye:

1) GB win

2) GB tie + SF loss or tie

3) SF loss + SEA loss or tie

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS (vs. Arizona Cardinals)

San Francisco clinches NFC West division:

1) SF win or tie

2) SEA loss or tie

San Francisco clinches a first-round bye:

1) SF win + GB loss or tie

2) SF tie + GB loss

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS (vs. St. Louis Rams)

Seattle clinches NFC West division:

1) SEA win + SF loss

Seattle clinches a first-round bye:

1) SEA win + SF loss + GB loss

WASHINGTON REDSKINS (vs. Dallas Cowboys)

Washington clinches NFC East division:

1) WAS win or tie

Washington clinches a playoff berth:

1) CHI loss + MIN loss

DALLAS COWBOYS (at Redskins)

Dallas clinches NFC East division:

1) DAL win

NEW YORK GIANTS (vs. Philadelphia Eagles)

NY Giants clinch a playoff berth:

1) NYG win + DAL loss or tie + CHI loss + MIN loss

MINNESOTA VIKINGS (vs. Packers)

Minnesota clinches a playoff berth:

1) MIN win

2) MIN tie + CHI loss or tie

3) DAL loss or tie + NYG loss or tie + CHI loss

CHICAGO BEARS (at Detroit Lions)

Chicago clinches a playoff berth:

1) CHI win + MIN loss or tie

2) CHI tie + MIN loss

AFC

HOUSTON TEXANS (at Colts)

Houston clinches a first-round bye:

1) HOU win or tie

2) NE loss or tie

3) DEN loss

Houston clinches home-field advantage:

1) HOU win

2) HOU tie + DEN loss or tie

3) NE loss or tie + DEN loss

DENVER BRONCOS (vs. Kansas City Chiefs)

Denver clinches a first-round bye:

1) DEN win or tie

2) NE loss or tie

Denver clinches home-field advantage:

1) DEN win + HOU loss or tie

2) DEN tie + HOU loss

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS (vs. Miami Dolphins)

New England clinches a first-round bye:

1) NE win + DEN loss

2) NE win + HOU loss

New England clinches home-field advantage:

1) NE win + DEN loss + HOU loss

Pezking

Jets @ Bills
Ravens @ Bengals
Browns @ Steelers
Panthers @ Saints
Bears @ Lions
Texans @ Colts
Jaguars @ Titans
Eagles @ Giants
Buccaneers @ Falcons
Chiefs @ Broncos
Packers @ Vikings
Dolphins @ Patriots
Raiders @ Chargers
Cardinals @ 49ers
Rams @ Seahawks
Cowboys @ Redskins

Pezking

I can understand going for a huge bet payoff but there's no money to be made here.

The Rams aren't that bad this year. They're at .500 right now. They already beat Seattle this season. And I can easily imagine the Seahawks entering this game overconfident. And Jeff Fisher > Pete Carroll.

cdyhybrid

The Rams aren't that bad this year. They're at .500 right now. They already beat Seattle this season. And I can easily imagine the Seahawks entering this game overconfident. And Jeff Fisher > Pete Carroll.

They have a chance to win the division and even get the two seed. I think they'll be ready to go. And I don't think it's 1999 anymore, Jeff Fisher isn't one of the best coaches in the league.

Jets @ Bills
Ravens @ Bengals
Browns @ Steelers
Panthers @ Saints
Bears @ Lions
Texans @ Colts
Jaguars @ Titans
Eagles @ Giants
Buccaneers @ Falcons
Chiefs @ Broncos
Packers @ Vikings
Dolphins @ Patriots
Raiders @ Chargers
Cardinals @ 49ers
Rams @ Seahawks
Cowboys @ Redskins

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Cardinals beat us in week 1 too.

Just sayin'.

WedgeX

Banned
Merry Christmas NFL-gaf. I sincerely hope the Lions beat the Bears. That's all I've got this week!

Merry Christmas everyone.

Friend of mine died in a car accident driving to work XMas eve. Appreciate and make the most of the time with your loved ones, especially on the holidays.

Damn. My thoughts and prayers.

cajunator

Banned
Jets @ Bills - Jets win just to spite everyone.
Ravens @ Bengals - Bengals see an opportunity.
Browns @ Steelers - this year its not that strange.
Panthers @ Saints - You play to win the game.
Bears @ Lions - Kastrioti tells everyone to eat a bag of dicks.
Texans @ Colts - Pagano's inspiration + Luck's luck.
Jaguars @ Titans - One of the worst games of all time.
Eagles @ Giants - giants play like they should have been playing.
Buccaneers @ Falcons - Because it really doesn't make sense.
Chiefs @ Broncos - Peyton vs....it doesnt matter really.
Packers @ Vikings - The rivalry is reborn.
Dolphins @ Patriots - Patriots will take the loss out on the dolphins.
Raiders @ Chargers - Holy shit the chargers are terrible.
Cardinals @ 49ers - Massacre.
Rams @ Seahawks - they just don't lose at home. It doesnt happen this year.
Cowboys @ Redskins - The Cowboys are who we thought they were.

niners..... bitch.

*hugs FMT

Merry Christmas everyone.

Friend of mine died in a car accident driving to work XMas eve. Appreciate and make the most of the time with your loved ones, especially on the holidays.

*hugs theLegendary

jakncoke

Banned
How long till Slo has used every nfl player he can find on the internet at least once. I think Korey Stringer makes like 12 different this season lol

MechDX

All Pats fans arent bad. My bro in law, difehard Pats fan got me a Battle Red JJ Watt jersey! I did get a pic of him holding it up though. MUhahhahahahaha!

Vyroxis

Banned
This upcoming Vikings/Packers game has some major implications, so it should be a good one. Our defense was on fire last week, Ponder has his confidence back, and AP is still AP. I have a good feeling.

Top Bottom