• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 17 |OT| The Gift That Keeps on Giving

I drink until I forget the last decade.

You will always be welcome in our Bengals sanctuary.

0j7hw.jpg

Ænima

Just saw this on a Redskins message board. Even Texas wants the Skins to win.

espn.jpg

Still 5 days and 7 hours till sunday night, fuckkkkkkkk. At least I have a new 3ds to distract me until then.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
merry christmas you godless heathens.

All Pats fans arent bad. My bro in law, difehard Pats fan got me a Battle Red JJ Watt jersey! I did get a pic of him holding it up though. MUhahhahahahaha!

battle red is best. I have JJ watt battle red as well.

eznark

Banned
Ænima;45754050 said:
Just saw this on a Redskins message board. Even Texas wants the Skins to win.

espn.jpg

Still 5 days and 7 hours till sunday night, fuckkkkkkkk. At least I have a new 3ds to distract me until then.

AMERICA'S TEAM!!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Watching Jeremiah Johnson. Finally figured out where that gif was from!

Also got my first cheesehead! Never thought to get one before....

Ænima

I'm rooting for the Cowboys.

The potential for playoff lolmo is too great to ignore.
I guess I can't blame you for this. Considering the Cowboys would be playing the Seahawks in the first round if they won, the odds of Romo having one of his classic 5 int games would be about 95%.

Greg

No new avatar yet?

Presents at 5? Maybe on Christmas Eve.....5pm Christmas is leftovers and naps!
ohh, forgot about my avatar - I'll make one after lunch

and yeah, my brother and sister-in-law had a change in plans, so I'm just going to wait for them

WedgeX

Banned
A Festivus present just for EZ!

Pro Football Focus said:
After registering another three hits in last night’s game Ndamukong Suh took his season total to 19. That is the most hits for any defensive tackle in the five years we have been grading NFL games. Suh has also set a career best this season with 55 pressures (8 Sk, 19 Ht, 28 Hu) and counting.

Always good to buy a jersey of a player that wont be on a roster in 3 years.

Well I was a fan of him at Alabama anyway, so even if it doesn't pan out at least I have a jersey of a player that I like.

But also I got a Pennington jersey before he became the starter so maybe I'll get lucky again.

Plus it was 55 bucks at the Jets store.

Top Bottom