• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 17 |OT| The Gift That Keeps on Giving

effzee

I like Vick so I wouldn't mind him back but not to run an offense that puts his life in even more risk than a Reid offense.

More than an offensive mind I'd like someone from a defensive background. With RG3, Eli, and even Romo in the division we need to be pretty good on defense. SF's, Seattle's, or Arizona's DC should be the guys they consider.

Then again a part of me think Reid will still be here so at this point I just want him gone first.

bluemax

Banned
Please hire Chip. I am watching Eagles gameday live and they are talking about the Eagles hiring him and running the read option next year. I want nothing to do with that.

Chip Kelly's option is a pretty old fashioned power run scheme without much emphasis on the QB as a runner.

jakncoke

Banned
lol justin king was on our roster? lol i remember when that lose went to draft early and one nothing in the league. sucks to suck cant cover bitch.

The firings will happen pretty much right after the game yo.

Heck maybe during the game to. Get fucked Shurmur.

4y2mg.jpg

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
This means you're quitting football and burn all your Jets related stuff?

I'll believe it when it happens. I refuse to believe this pathetic organization could be that completely incompetent.

But yeah if it happens then fuck everything. Instead of the much needed cleaning house they're just going to shuffle a couple chairs around on the sinking ship. Fantastic.

JABEE

Bill O'Brien could be on the Eagles short list. Would he leave Penn State? It would seem like a good place to get out of. He had a pretty good season last year considering the penalties. What do you think?

jakncoke

Banned
Bill O'Brien could be on the Eagles short list. Would he leave Penn State? It would seem like a good place to get out of. He had a pretty good season last year considering the penalties. What do you think?

Why would it be a good place to get out of? The penalties arent forever and Joe proved if you win there you reach legendary status and are a lifelong coach. Penn St is a top tier college job, ofc nfl is better but not everyone wants that.

Top Bottom