• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 17 |OT| The Gift That Keeps on Giving

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Fuck you Texans and on a side note... fuck you Royce White.

squicken

has a team ever hosted a playoff game where the home QB was booed mercilessly from the first quarter on? cause it's gonna happen next week

Godslay

Banned
Defending is one thing, but saying something is different. When did any bears fans say that cutler is great?

You want more?

Cutler is better then any QB we had in....like ever. No one in the world, or atleast in Chicago, thinks his off and on field persona matters when he help win games.

Perhaps, you might just not be a bears fan, or perhaps you prefer shittier journeyman QBs we were dealt with for an entire decade.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=43294846&postcount=661

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Still a close game, D doing ok.

Butt offense is shot. Gonna need a lot of taints :/

Yep we do have a "butt" offense now. Almost 7 quarters without a td lol

"Daniel Manning? Fuck we are desperate. "

Not like it did any good.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Still a close game, D doing ok.

Butt offense is shot. Gonna need a lot of taints :/
Did someone say butt offense? I've found the future for the Texans!
bfft9ktw.gif

Matrix

"Matt Schaub rushed up the middle for no gain"

LOL WUT

Glad I'm not watching this train wreck.

Equus Bellator Apex

This is what you wrote:

This is what I gave you:

You've defended him all year. Don't back down now.

Your link isn't working. But even if he did defend Cutler. So fucking what. Jesus, man. Are we not allowed to be fans? People like you make reading this thread unbearable.

Troll better, mang.

Top Bottom