• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 17 |OT| The Gift That Keeps on Giving

Wes

venison crêpe
Yeah fuck the Lions. Can't do anything right.

Eagles too, you're letting me down. Pull your socks up.

untitled-140rqlh.gif

Tabris

Sorry, can someone break down what's needed for NYG to make the playoffs since they are obviously going to win this game. I missed the first half as I slept in, where they probably explained it on tv.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Colts gonna score before half... it's coming!

edit- welp glad I was wrong about that

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
7 quarters without a td.

Our O is officially worse than the Bears now lol

Godslay

Banned
Your link isn't working. But even if he did defend Cutler. So fucking what. Jesus, man. Are we not allowed to be fans? People like you make reading this thread unbearable.

Troll better, mang.

Perfectly fine to be a fan. But a few of Bears fans around here act like nothing is Cutler's fault. Add into that they try to rub it in to Denver fans that Cutler is no longer a Bronco. News to you fuckers, WE DON'T CARE! The vast majority of us are glad he's gone. He's in the mix with a bad string of QBs in between Elway and Peyton.

Doorman

To Giants fans that are upset with the Lions: don't let your team get into a position where you have to rely on the Lions to win anything. You know what the Lions are. That's your fault.

Getting swept by the division, what a fucking joke. Calvin is the only thing worth having any real faith in going into next year, everything else from the general management down to the scout team is a question mark or worse.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Perfectly fine to be a fan. But a few of Bears fans around here act like nothing is Cutler's fault. Add into that they try to rub it in to Denver fans that Cutler is no longer a Bronco. News to you fuckers, WE DON'T CARE! The vast majority of us are glad he's gone. He's in the mix with a bad string of QBs in between Elway and Peyton.
Well makes sense because nothing is ever Cutlers fault according to Cutler! Figures the fans would buy into that as well.

Bungles waking up, finally

Titans game sounds really exciting since they have no offense, sounds like it's the "good henne, bad henne" experience

Top Bottom