• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 17 |OT| The Gift That Keeps on Giving

h1nch

I can see the arguments for AP for MVP, and it totally makes sense, fucking beast mode this year. He's carried that team all year.

But I just don't see how Manning can't win it, maybe I'm a biased fuck. But not only did he bring his skillset to DEN but a whole new fucking system. That drive for the Moreno(still not used to him playing so well lol) TD is a great example, he's putting his RBs in the best position to have a good run. Not to mention doing this shit on different team.

He may have a computer chip and titanium in his neck, but he's still kicking ass. Good luck DEN.

I wouldn't have a problem with either of those guys getting MVP. Or having a Co-MVP like that one year.

Totally agree about Peyton. Its evident now just how much of Indy's success the past decade was due to Manning's presence. He has completely re-molded the Broncos locker room in his image. The players see how dedicated and obsessive he is in his preparation and have raised their own work habits to meet his standard. The result is a team thats gotten better every week throughout the regular season.

Sanjuro

I hope Peterson gets hurt one yard shy of the record. Then the Packers let him crawl with the football for the final yard to a standing ovation.

I just want to see ESPN get some business. Call it Tebow-esque.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
You think the Packers would have learned last year not to underestimate enthusiastic teams barely making the playoffs.

Top Bottom