• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 17 |OT| The Gift That Keeps on Giving

Spinluck

I wouldn't have a problem with either of those guys getting MVP. Or having a Co-MVP like that one year.

Totally agree about Peyton. Its evident now just how much of Indy's success the past decade was due to Manning's presence. He has completely re-molded the Broncos locker room in his image. The players see how dedicated and obsessive he is in his preparation and have raised their own work habits to meet his standard. The result is a team thats gotten better every week throughout the regular season.

Agrees. I think Manning has a shared MVP with Steve McNair not sure though. But yea they both have kicked a ton of ass.
Rookie RB with limited snaps. It's bound to happen. Better now than in Jan.

I suppose, you guys are just a much better team minus those mistakes. Those same plays buried you guys in some earlier games this season. Holman has like 2-3wks to get that shit on lock. Lol.

Will Willis return?

squicken

terrible offense. but at least they got their cheap shot in smh

edit: hecker wth his weekly shank. one a game like clockwork. lots of work to do

Got Wood?

image.php

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Alright, that was nice! Now let's do something with it please!

Godslay

Banned
I suppose, you guys are just a much better team minus those mistakes. Those same plays buried you guys in some earlier games this season. Holman has like 2-3wks to get that shit on lock. Lol.

Will Willis return?

Hillman gets minimal carries to Moreno, so I'm not too worried about it.

I'm doubt Willis will comeback, but it's a possibility since he can be recalled.

Terrible last series though.

Top Bottom