• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 8 |OT| Take A Chill Pill

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Cam has a ton of potential he just needs a more mature attitude, and they need better coaches than Rivera. That guy's paper thin prevent D is why you just lost that game, and its why Chicago lost many games years ago when Rivera was there...

Which is why the biggest thing I have against Cam is his attitude. He has plenty of talent, arm strength, can probably be taught to be a better quarterback but that system is pretty bad.

RG3 and even Andrew Luck have a much better environment so they'll develop better.

That's a little misleading. If the Redskins didn't have 10 drops or so, they would have probably been in a position to tie or win the game there at the end.

For whatever reason, I was never unduly concerned today. We scored a TD on the 1st drive, forced the Skins to punt, then drove for a FG. It was 10-0 pretty quick. 20-6 at the half... I just never felt like there was a question of losing this one.

by the way: LOL Romo!!!

Godslay

Banned
The announcers suggested that the division is wide open and either of these teams could win it. Not sure if he's been watching the NFL this season. I mean... *maybe* the Raiders, if Rivers continues to play like shit and if Manning's spine gets dislocated... but the Chiefs?

That's some Mayan levels of apocalypse needed for them to be in contention for the division this season.

At this point it is still open. Plenty of season left for shit to go down. Although nobody has looked very good (including Denver).

:jnc @ Romo

Vesmir

Banned
We're 4-4 which aptly describes us, really. One day our D shows up, the next it shits itself on the way to the toilet to upchuck after seeing our receivers drop the ball for the fifth time. With the way the rest of the schedule looks, we might go 8-8.

vs Minnesota: Tossup leaning towards win
vs New York Jets: Win
@ Miami: Tossup leaning towards loss
@ Chicago: Loss
vs Arizona: Win
@ Buffalo: Tossup leaning towards loss
vs San Francisco: Loss
vs St. Louis: Win

Top Bottom