• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 8 |OT| Take A Chill Pill

ari

Banned
Seahawks have had the Bears number in the regular season though. At Soldier.
This is true, and they have a QB and running back this year now too....still got us winning that game but I didn't expect a cam newton onslaught on our defense either.

But.... I don't see Sydney rice or golden Tate destroying us like I seen steve smith. Meh.

Talon

Never really lived in a major market that had something like the "Jason Garret Show". I wonder what happens to all that programming when the Cowboys are out of playoff contention.
You're telling me Arkansas doesn't do a Coaches show every week? Even Northwestern does that shit.

Difference is that RG3 is a quality QB. He is the only true running QB i have ever thought was a good enough passer (outside Steve Young) that I would consider a franchise QB. He will still be a great QB when his legs give out a few years from now.

Cams skill set is built entirely around the threat of him running. he's a shit passer without that threat.

*sigh* Yep.

I hate to agree with a Bucs fan, but it's true.

I think Cam can be effective used in the right system, but I've seen all I need to see.
I'm convinced that he'll never be a QB that can carry a franchise on his shoulders. Not even considering the off the field stuff (which is a huge part of it), on the field he's just not...good enough at this level.

untitled-9mxjbc.gif

LOL thanks.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
You're telling me Arkansas doesn't do a Coaches show every week? Even Northwestern does that shit.

Arkansas does but we were winning under Petrino and I'm not sure if John L Smith even does a show.

Usually homer radio just switched over to Razorback basketball if the football program was really bad. So I'm assuming in Dallas the conversation just shifts to the Mavericks.

cdyhybrid

D just can't get off the field on 3rd and long. I don't get it. They're so good on 1st and 2nd down. Oh well, GG Lions. At least UW won.

Kiryu

This is true, and they have a QB and running back this year now too....still got us winning that game but I didn't expect a cam newton onslaught on our defense either.

But.... I don't see Sydney rice or golden Tate destroying us like I seen steve smith. Meh.
Last time, Seahawks played and beat Chicago at Soldier field. It was with Back-up QB Hanie but I still see it will be close game.

D just can't get off the field on 3rd and long. I don't get it. They're so good on 1st and 2nd down. Oh well, GG Lions. At least UW won.
It was very frustrating how good Seahawks Def is but they pretty much give up a lot of big plays on 3rd down. (12 out of 16 3rd down convertion)

Miroku

Cam has a ton of potential he just needs a more mature attitude, and they need better coaches than Rivera. That guy's paper thin prevent D is why you just lost that game, and its why Chicago lost many games years ago when Rivera was there...

Meier

So rare to have the Steelers dominate a game from start to finish. Also relaxing.

RG who now?

Boom. 4-3, back in the mix.

That's a little misleading. If the Redskins didn't have 10 drops or so, they would have probably been in a position to tie or win the game there at the end.

ari

Banned
Cam has a ton of potential he just needs a more mature attitude, and they need better coaches than Rivera. That guy's paper thin prevent D is why you just lost that game, and its why Chicago lost many games years ago when Rivera was there...
Rivera was a d-line or linebacker coach here. Still, he is either a suspect as coach or talent just isn't there.

This Raiders/Chiefs game is gonna be a mess today.

The announcers suggested that the division is wide open and either of these teams could win it. Not sure if he's been watching the NFL this season. I mean... *maybe* the Raiders, if Rivers continues to play like shit and if Manning's spine gets dislocated... but the Chiefs?

That's some Mayan levels of apocalypse needed for them to be in contention for the division this season.

Afrikan

oh Romo got fucked up..

but yeah, I read that some lady flashed everyone at Texas Stadium on the jumbo tron...looking forward to the pic.

Top Bottom