• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 8 |OT| Take A Chill Pill

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Yeah, he's not invited next year...

who was that guy anyway?

I've just had shiiiit luck. Scoring decently every week, but have lost close games :/

and Cam sucks, you Carolina guys should have known this.

And he did put the blame for the Stolen Laptop on someone else.

Deal With It.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Not that I feel sorry for Cam...but its funny how the media always works... Build u the fuck up, to tare yo ass down.

watching the NFL Network earlier today almost everyone on set was awkwardly Gushing for RG3...Mooch was doing too much.....Kurt was keeping his cool however.

Hope young Rob is ready next year.

I'm pretty sure RG3 is going to disappoint in the near term here pretty quick.

Seahawks have most of "home-field" games in second half with 5-6 winnable games.

Minnesota will destroy them next week. The week after the Jets are an easy win, lol...

After the bye they have to go to Chicago and Miami....both losses

And they have to play the Niners again....loss

They will be 8-8 at best.....

Not that I feel sorry for Cam...but its funny how the media always works... Build up the fuck up, to tear yo ass down.

watching the NFL Network earlier today almost everyone on set was awkwardly Gushing for RG3...Mooch was doing too much.....Kurt was keeping his cool however.

I actually think RG3 is the real deal. He'll be screwed by injuries, but he's actually a good player.

Cam was the huge chunk of gold that people find in the pan and go crazy over until they realize it's only fool's gold. Bob looks like the real thing.

Kiryu

Minnesota will destroy them next week. The week after the Jets are an easy win, lol...

After the bye they have to go to Chicago and Miami....both loses

I doubt that Minnesota Viking can win at Centurylink field mext week after embarrassment of Buc game and what I can see Seahawks lose is Chicago and Niners at best.

Seda

Seahawks have had the Bears number in the regular season though. At Soldier.

ari

Banned
Jay was 19/28 186 1 Td-1int

That didn't felt like it...he had -14 in the entire first half....lol shitty....

Poor panthers.

Not that I feel sorry for Cam...but its funny how the media always works... Build u the fuck up, to tare yo ass down.

Difference is that RG3 is a quality QB. He is the only true running QB i have ever thought was a good enough passer (outside Steve Young) that I would consider a franchise QB. He will still be a great QB when his legs give out a few years from now.

Cams skill set is built entirely around the threat of him running. he's a shit passer without that threat.

They're gonna destroy Minnesota. They lost to Tampa for fuck sake. They may beat the Bears too.

Nightz

A question, what is going on with the Chargers? I thought they were better than this. Or did they decide to swoon early and come back in the second part of the season?

Spanos is an idiot. AJ is an idiot. Norv is an idiot. Rivers is an idiot. O-line is trash. Meachem sucks.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Minnesota will destroy them next week.

Minnesota is mediocre as well though. Lions fans should look at every game as part of playoff contention this year. Vikings lose and Hawks win would be most beneficial toward a Lions playoff spot.

Lions win next week against the Jags and we're right back in the playoff hunt.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Never really lived in a major market that had something like the "Jason Garret Show". I wonder what happens to all that programming when the Cowboys are out of playoff contention.

untitled-9mxjbc.gif

Zeke

Never really lived in a major market that had something like the "Jason Garret Show". I wonder what happens to all that programming when the Cowboys are out of playoff contention.
review of the season thats about it try to get fans pumped for next season and hilights

Top Bottom