• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 8 |OT| Take A Chill Pill

Killing a team that was supposed to better than you three games straight is luck?

and yes Baseball gaf I just took up for the San Fran Giants. I need to shower now.

A shit ton of the stuff that happened for the Giants has been luck.

I am a Giants fan, but a lot of luck has been the reason why they are about to win the WS. Balls bouncing off bases, the luckiest ball hops I've ever seen, etc.

jakncoke

Banned
Well, im not sure of history. But i will bet nearly every team in history that turned the ball over 6 times didnt have a chance to win it at the end.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Romo is the greatest QB that has ever lived.

that was fun basically following the game from the thread as I'm not near a tv. thanks sunhi for the gifs do I could see what you all were yammering about.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Steelers will be in New Jersey next week. They'll make sure to make the Giants look a lot better than they are.

Wow that Red Dawn remake looks atrocious.

Man it is frustrating to be in a division with the Giants. They play down to teams all the time, and they will totally take their foot off a teams throat when they have a led, so they always give hope to other teams. But when the chips are down they almost always come through. I really wonder if the Cowboys will blow shit up in the offseason? It is clear the Eagles are going to. Reid and Vick will both be gone for sure. Depending on where they draft I could see the Eagles try to trade up and draft Smith. I know Lurie is a huge believer in you have to have a top QB to win.

Pretty much all good teams needs QB to play good to win. Except bears, because they are stinky.

Giants were up 23-nothing.

Man it is frustrating to be in a division with the Giants. They play down to teams all the time, and they will totally take their foot off a teams throat when they have a led, so they always give hope to other teams. But when the chips are down they almost always come through. I really wonder if the Cowboys will blow shit up in the offseason? It is clear the Eagles are going to. Reid and Vick will both be gone for sure. Depending on where they draft I could see the Eagles try to trade up and draft Smith. I know Lurie is a huge believer in you have to have a top QB to win.

You're saying this as an Eagles fan? Haven't the Eagles owned the Giants recently?

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Fucking crap man.

Would I surprise you guys if I said I have chronic high blood pressure?

The D is going to get all the blame but the offense was terrible today. They did absolutely nothing with amazing field position. The D was on the field all game.

Oh well, commanding lead in the NFCE.

I can't believe Romo is the same person who was outstanding last year. He has been one of the worst quarterbacks in the league this year. Wish we had RG3; wanna trade Redskins?

Top Bottom