• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 8 |OT| Take A Chill Pill

Punting again
Bad coaching.

The other thing is this offensive ply calling has been so fucking bland. Where's Payton's reverses, where's the crossing routes, hell, where's the fucking screen play. It's all the same old shit, no attempt to do anything vaguely confounding for defenses.

cajunator

Banned
The other thing is this offensive ply calling has been so fucking bland. Where's Payton's reverses, where's the crossing routes, hell, where's the fucking screen play. It's all the same old shit, no attempt to do anything vaguely confounding for defenses.

Paytons not there.
Those calls are in north texas.
And no I dont mean with the Cowboys.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Falcons gotta go through the best 3-4 team in history.

0.jpg

#freefatjosh

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Saints D is just lol worthy

cajunator

Banned
Laugh and have a good time watching. The problem is that now, after multiple winning seasons and a SB, it's hard to accept losing as an option.

No its not losing that infuriates me its losing like this where yhe whole team doesnt try.
We havent been beaten this badly since 2007.

Pretty sure that Saints-Panthers game to end the season may go down as the worst regular season game of all time.

Especially if both teams just say fuck it and go full tank.

squicken

I wonder if Kubiak notices that his cast off returners are better in other places b/c they have space to run. might want to reconsider marciano's apparent lifetime employment

Top Bottom