• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 8 |OT| Take A Chill Pill

harSon

Banned
I was in Santa Cruz watching the game at Woodstocks, so I wasn't able to participate in the thread, but I just wanted to pop in to say that I told ya'll about Dick LeBeau and rookie QBs. He's absolutely brutal on them.

And if we can sprinkle in some more longer pass plays into our current offense, I think it will be a recipe for success. We're well equipped for this dink and dunk offense (Steeler fans have known this for a while), and if we Dwyer is the real deal, and we can get a decent 1-2 punch between him and a healthy Mendenhall... our offense is going to aid our struggling, but still quasi-effective defense quite well. Our time of possession has been pretty fucking great.

Oh, and Clark needs to learn how to tackle. Dude fucks his head up 2-3x a season.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Falcons gotta go through the best 3-4 team in history.

stafford-espn-083112.jpg

Sorry brah we play the Falcons week 16

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I wonder if Kubiak notices that his cast off returners are better in other places b/c they have space to run. might want to reconsider marciano's apparent lifetime employment

Yea Marciuano's time should be up. Will never win the Superbowl with such shitty special teams on both sides. The blocking is just awful.

Well except for our punter.

Top Bottom