• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 8 |OT| Take A Chill Pill

cajunator

Banned
This team wouldnt quit under Payton.
This season is truly just wasting players time.
Just tank and get a good defensive draft and get Sean Payton out there.

cajunator

Banned
I liked the amoeba defense under gregg williams better.
Saints d just sits back and lets Peyton do whatever.
Theres like no strategy.
Its not even fun to watch.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
This team wouldnt quit under Payton.
This season is truly just wasting players time.
Just tank and get a good defensive draft and get Sean Payton out there.

I thought this poster would have kept them focused:

sean%2Bpayton%2Bdo%2Byour%2Bjob.jpg

cajunator

Banned
I thought this poster would have kept them focused:

sean%2Bpayton%2Bdo%2Byour%2Bjob.jpg

No that doesnt substitute him actually coaching.
He really must be one of the best coaches of all time for what hes done with this group
They never play this bad in primetime.
Its a completely different team without him.

squicken

"I won't say we quit because I don't believe in that," the player said, trying to find just the right way to mince the words while still making his point. "No way we quit. No way, no how."

Then came the inevitable hesitation.

"We didn't have no passion and you have to have passion in this game," the player elaborated. "You have to want to throw everything you are out on that field on every play. You have to feel like you're playing with your teammates and for the fans and your coaches. Nothing, nada. No energy, no passion."

This is what happens when a team doesn't believe in its leader. This is what happens when players think they are no longer part of something greater than the individual. This is what happens when a leader throws somebody under the bus rather than take a bullet.

And that, right now, appears to be the view of Philadelphia coach Andy Reid, who fired defensive coordinator Juan Castillo two weeks ago in a move that smelled of self-interest.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nfl--w...layed-without-passion-in-loss-to-falcons.html

cajunator

Banned
See at this point the team would be hurrying up making all kinds of shifts and adjustments.
This 2012 team is so vanilla.
This the difference between Payton and anyone else.
Its actually pretty incredible.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Andy Reid is a hell of a coach. We get this "fire Reid" delusional talk from Philly fans every year, but this is the year he finally goes.

Don't know if he has it anymore to be a HC, due to age, but he could be a hell of a OC. His winning percentage says it all.

Cant wait till the iggles are a below .500 team every year.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
AFC Elite teams:

Texans
Broncos
Patriots
Ravens

Those are the top four with Patriots and Broncos being the best two. Still don't trust Schaub in the playoffs with no receivers. Chargers sneak up for a WC spot with the last spot going to either the Steelers/Dolphins/Colts getting the last spot.

Either way the NFC smokes the AFC this year.

cajunator

Banned
Just do the onside kick.
This is more important to get some kind of confidence or momentum for next week.

This definitely isnt modern era saints football.
Its pre-Payton era saints football.

Top Bottom