• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 8 |OT| Take A Chill Pill

If there's one thing Vikes showed they're incredibly efficient at, it's killing positive momentum. Then again, if the wheels never move, you're not actually riding.

Slo

The vikings offense is like playing Tecmo Bowl. You have Percy and AD running zig-zags up and down the field but 1/4 of the time Ponder gets bukkaked.

DMczaf

CITbikecrushed02SAP070912.jpg

Don't worry, the rider was unharmed.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Yeah I have the Vikings beating only two teams for sure in their schedule. The Lions and the Rams. It's possible they can sneak one against Green Bay or Chicago. Seattle might be close too.

Mindlog

I'm just going to go ahead and say what we're all thinking.
Except for the Falcons, Panthers and Saints the NFC South is the best division in football.

Why are all sports league websites bloated pieces of shit? I thought MLB.com was horrid, but NFL.com takes the cake. I want to punch my screen every time I check scores and some stupid video autoplays.

I've said 8-8 for a while now. I like to joke but this game as an exposure.

Not giving up on Ponder, we need a couple solid draft picks and we will be there.

Good win Bucktruck. You deserved it.

squicken

I've said 8-8 for a while now. I like to joke but this game as an exposure.

Not giving up on Ponder, we need a couple solid draft picks and we will be there.

Good win Bucktruck. You deserved it.

On offense? A franchise RB. A franchise LT. A stud WR. That's enough. If he can't succeed with that then he can't succeed

Top Bottom