• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 8 |OT| Take A Chill Pill

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
4skJetan.gif

Mindlog

GG68B.jpg

Stupid kittens thought they were going to win one. Get out from under that towel! Towels are for winners. Throw yours on the floor where it belongs.

Narag

Fuck yes! We've over .500 for the first time in forever. I can't even remember the last time they were. Probably goes back to '96 or something.

ari

Banned
Chicago ran the same play straight down the field to Marshall. Literally the same play 5 or 6 times.
Haha I thought I was the only one that seen that. The defense did shit on the bears for 3 quarters though....

but it took the bears only one quarter to win it...lol

One of the most satisfying wins I've seen in years. The Dolphins completely dominated the game from the very beginning and the Jets never did anything to get back in it.

Bottom line: Rex Ryan and his main man Sanchez just got completely embarrassed by a better team at home.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Glad Trent bounced back this week. Though I did put him on the bench, doesn't hurt me cause my opponent has forgotten he's in the league and left 3 bye week players starting.

One of the most satisfying wins I've seen in years. The Dolphins completely dominated the game from the very beginning and the Jets never did anything to get back in it.

Bottom line: Rex Ryan and his main man Sanchez just got completely embarrassed by a better team at home.

YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Cam gave that game away with that taint dude.

I'm talking about the final drive in particular. As in I knew the game was over when the Bears got the ball back with that much time left and only needing a field goal. Our tissue ass defense wasn't stopping them.

Yes, I'm blaming this loss completely on our quarterback. Fucking Cam

I H8 Memes said:
Dude you know it's everybody's fault but Cam.

Didnt he even blame the stolen laptop on someone else?

Hahaha. Racist

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I'm talking about the final drive in particular.

Yes, I'm blaming this loss completely on our quarterback. Fucking Cam

Yeah I was just wondering about blaming the defense because the Bears were mostly ineffective that game.

If anything, those 17 field goals killed the Panthers along with that taint. That's all offense.

verbum

A question, what is going on with the Chargers? I thought they were better than this. Or did they decide to swoon early and come back in the second part of the season?

Afrikan

Not that I feel sorry for Cam...but its funny how the media always works... Build u the fuck up, to tare yo ass down.

watching the NFL Network earlier today almost everyone on set was awkwardly Gushing for RG3...Mooch was doing too much.....Kurt was keeping his cool however.

Hope young Rob is ready next year.

Kiryu

A question, what is going on with the Chargers? I thought they were better than this. Or did they decide to swoon early and come back in the second part of the season?
They did awful against Broncos and browns... So Charger's meh team for now

Top Bottom