• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 9 |OT| Gronkenstorm

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Folks will want to shit on the D but the offense has been an issue for three games now. Red zone issues specifically.

The Steelers are tough on defenses. They control the ball and now they run the shit out of it. Difficult to stop late in games, for sure.

eznark

Banned
If it had been a category 2 hurricane the NFL would have given you two halves. Goodell doesn't care as much about thunder storms.

BigAT

Saw a stat today that quarterbacks have a perfect passer rating when throwing against Hosley in the slot. He was the one that got badly best on that third down pass.

Oh well, Giants didn't deserve this one.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Kneel downs at 2 minutes? The NFL is going to do something about this after JerrAl bitches some more.

GG Giants-gaf. Fun game. I was pretty pissed after that fumble return touchdown bs. lol

Not sure what to say about this one. Didn't think they could pull it out, I'm a little speechless. But, there's plenty of season left for them to let me down.

Slo

427618-albundy.jpg
427618-albundy.jpg

427618-albundy.jpg
427618-albundy.jpg

Top Bottom