• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 9 |OT| Gronkenstorm

Afrikan

Try to get a quick TD here or a FG if its 4th and long...then an onside kick.

I don't know why the Bucs were determined to score on that.

Slo

427618-albundy.jpg
427618-albundy.jpg

427618-albundy.jpg
427618-albundy.jpg

4 Touchdowns! 1 Game!

Same, Deacon. Outside of of a few sandy vaginas in here, it's always fun playing the Steelers. Good game.

f u you coughlin for putting Diehl back in the O-line...
Diehl has no business staring but he's not why we lost the game. The entire offense has just looked completely lost. It's like the tea has too many pieces it doesn't know what to do with. Randle in and out, Barden, Ahmad, Brown etc. Eli hasn't looked sharp either and the trust isn't there with anyone outside of Cruz right now for some reason.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
At least I don't break expensive electronics over sports

I got a new (free) laptop a week later, if it helps you forget about my past transgressions. I'm a passionate fan of my team and I have lost my head at times. At least I have a head to lose, friend, judging from your posts on here you def don't.

Have a nice night, good win, good luck rest of the year.

I don't know why Giants fans are salty. You guys are 6-3 in an awful division.

We aren't. The Steelers should have won that game by three scores.

ari

Banned
Why do the giants seems suspect? Second straight week they lost the grasp of a game. Damn. Also, the fumble return was a gimme.

Someone in my fantasy league had both Brandon Marshall and Dough Martin on their bench.

Palmer gonna Palmer.
Lol, ouch

ari

Banned
d[-_-]b;43972063 said:
Lol that would be AFC East.... or NFC South...
Nah, the NFC east is pretty shitty.

Hoping for a falcons lost here so the bears would be number one in the NFC.

Godslay

Banned
Why do the giants seems suspect? Second straight week they lost the grasp of a game. Damn. Also, the fumble return was a gimme.

They're always suspect during the regular season. Nothing new to see here. They'll bumble along and then wake up in the playoffs.

Draxal

Its not funny. That shit just happened and if you were personally affected you wouldn't be so cavalier about it.

Lol. I live 10 minutes away from the stadium, and have family without power for this entire time, and while I'm fine personally I know people in towns that have been devastated.

It sucks but the Jints lost a game, life moves on (and btw the entire first half was talking about Hurricane Sandy makeup ref Calls, as all the calls were in favor of the Jints, don't know why you just latched on to me all of the sudden Mr. Salt).

God...this season is lining up for another Steelers loss to the Broncos in the playoffs.

Ryan Clark will once again not be able to play in Denver, which means once again the Broncos will be able to move the ball in the air. Difference being this time they'll have a better QB.

Fucking need to win the division.

Top Bottom