• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 9 |OT| Gronkenstorm

Julio Jones is ugly
image.php

Only team that's lol bad is the jags

Julio Jones still making them sideline reporters feel alittle warm...

Also that Ipad commercial, Tom Hanks still plays that song better!!!!

Now if I know this Cowboys team like I think I know them, then they will look competent on this upcoming drive just so their failure later will be even more excruciating.

yeah guy is a freak. thought at the time it was a bad trade, and maybe it was , but CLE has done nothing with the picks to make you guys regret it
You thought it was a bad trade at the time? I thought it was a great trade at the time after Aj was gone and the amount of picks we got. Remb Julio also had Injury and drop concerns, some of those injury concerns have came up. But looking at the players we took I might of rather had Julio in all honesty, but at the time I loved the trade.

squicken

You thought it was a bad trade at the time? I thought it was a great trade at the time after Aj was gone and the amount of picks we got. Remb Julio also had Injury and drop concerns, some of those injury concerns have came up. But looking at the players we took I might of rather had Julio in all honesty, but at the time I loved the trade.

I thought it was a good trade for CLE at the time, for all the reasons you listed. But the thing about mega-trades is you don't remember the numbers, you remember the players. So the Herschel Walker trade, you know all the players Dallas got and how it built a dynasty. With CLE . . . those picks so far don't look like dynasty makers

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
You ever wonder if the NFL has some Mario Kart-like rubberband system installed within the league?

ari

Banned
Why do Atlanta have ugly ass receivers? Both roddy white a julio jones looks like their faces should be blurred.

Top Bottom