• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 9 |OT| Gronkenstorm

For once in my life I want Dallas to be productive, just so I can have some entertainment. Instead, I only find myself disappointed. Is this what being a Dallas fan feels like?

squicken

Still got Romo unless you mean they going to trade for someone else thats clutch and not anti clutch

I don't really believe in clutch, but Colinsworth is right. The Cowboys always seem to screw up at the worst times. I really have no idea why it happens, but it's so noticeable

Haha, honestly I'm very happy about the direction the Vikings are heading but I've done a 180 on my opinion of Ponder.

Its just frustrating when you lose a game that seemed totally winnable because of completely uninspired play at the QB position. Sure, nobody is getting open and the O-Line is schizophrenic but his last couple games have been horribad.

Please don't think I am trolling. I truly feel Ponder just isn't an NFL QB. Such an awful YPA. He makes one read and then looks to scramble or run. David Carr did the exact same thing his whole career. But otherwise the team seems going in the right direction, though the secondary seems a little rough as well

...so? The Browns are an underrated team.

tumblr_m6kifxowUl1qd4kja.gif

tumblr_mbdv62SjiL1rhnuj3o2_100.gif

Top Bottom