• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 9 |OT| Gronkenstorm

zychi

Banned
I'm suprised this thread is so dead. I remember when Cowboy games had the most heated exchanges. What happened?
romo hasnt made a mistake yet, and dallas is under .500. when its playoff time and if dallas is still in it, this place will explode

bionic77

Very late on the Steelers game. The ref mistakes were pretty bad but what amazed of how many easy calls they got wrong in such a short period of time.

The Steelers had an ok game. I can't complain of the defense which on one hand was lights out, but at the same time Eli played like complete garbage. He missed so many throws and was not even under tremendous pressure for many of them. I also thought they gave up on the run too easily.

Ben was pretty fantastic but our MVP was the line and Redman who snatched defeat from Tomlin's hands, who tried hard to make us lose, they just would not let him. I am getting more impressed with Lewis. Taylor played great too and even caught a ball. Feeling a little better about the defense.

Wallace finally showed up 2 months into the season and I hope Brown stays healthy. Our offense is not the same without him.

I'm suprised this thread is so dead. I remember when Cowboy games had the most heated exchanges. What happened?

NFL-GAF full of bandwagoners who only enjoy 75-63 type of games.

Bunch of people hovering over their keyboards just itching to type "LOLOL TAINT" or something.

jakncoke

Banned
More like fairweather fans bailing until next season.

Thursday night's choice of teams didn't do thread activity any favors either.

Yeah i didnt even bother posting i dont think. watching a movie>>watching a non playoff team beat a top 5 draft pick team

bionic77

See Flacco is in an elite class.
I agree. Which is why I wear my Flacco jersey before every Steelers Ravens game. 90% of the time it works everytime. Huge fan of what he does for my team.

Ray Rice though is a bad man and I hope he only gets 5 touches or less against us and is used for pass protection. Gotta give the Flacc's the ball and show the world what kind of elite player he really is.

you got that AP and Harvin and the punter that is always getting in the news. good times ahead

Haha, honestly I'm very happy about the direction the Vikings are heading but I've done a 180 on my opinion of Ponder.

Its just frustrating when you lose a game that seemed totally winnable because of completely uninspired play at the QB position. Sure, nobody is getting open and the O-Line is schizophrenic but his last couple games have been horribad.

Top Bottom