• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 9 |OT| Gronkenstorm

Slo

I know exactly what to do, Iggles fans. Slants, bubble screens, TE curls, and swing passes to Harv......Jackson.

untitled-12jo6m.gif

Brinbe

Told y'all... offense is too inconsistent and our D is awful. Good thing I had no expectations of winning this.

Foles future.

Brinbe

Foles ain't fixing your problems. Not unless he can play Linebacker.

It's not about fixing problems, because this D is not fixable this season. They already fired Juan and that didn't work, in fact it probably made things worse because Bowles isn't any better, and in fact may be worse.

It's about seeing what he can do going into next season because Vick and Andy won't be back.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Told y'all... offense is too inconsistent and our D is awful. Good thing I had no expectations of winning this.

Foles future.

Still room on the Browns bandwagon bro.

stock-photo-broken-down-abandoned-wagon-49661068.jpg

Gotta admit it looks better than the Eagles one right now.

Touchdown

Banned
If we lose every game from here on out whats the highest draft pick we could get ya think? 2nd or 3rd? Lets just get a quaterback. I don't follow college as closely as I should, any good quaterbacks coming out for next year?

Its shocking to see how many fucks the D just doesn't give.

Somehow they were playing better with Juan.

Juan had spent over a season learning the personal and their strengths and weaknesses. Of course they were better with him. The hope is that eventually Bowes will learn the players and that once he does they will do better then they did with Juan.

It's not about fixing problems, because this D is not fixable this season. They already fired Juan and that didn't work, in fact it probably made things worse because Bowles isn't any better, and in fact may be worse.

It's about seeing what he can do going into next season because Vick and Andy won't be back.

What's the point? If Vick is gone it will be Foles' team next season anyway.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
It's better than feeling your team is done before the coin toss. :(
jnc

Ok philly defense kind of sucks too.

yea, they fired their D coordinator, which was actually making that defense respectable, despite being constantly put in a shitty position by their offense. oh right, you guys already know this.

so glad the Texans didnt sign nnamdi. Though, he may have played better under a good coach like wade.

Bowser

McDermotts!

Hey, our defense hasn't been that bad this season! I wish he wouldn't get ultraconservative in close games, but besides that, our defense has kept us in every game this season except for the Giants game. Besides that blowout loss, all our other losses have been by 6 points or less and more so on the O than the D.

Manus

If we lose every game from here on out whats the highest draft pick we could get ya think? 2nd or 3rd? Lets just get a quaterback. I don't follow college as closely as I should, any good quaterbacks coming out for next year?

QB isn't the prob, it's your horrible O-Line.

Rorschach

Nope. There's 1, but he's not gonna get taken in the first round.

effzee

Why would Andy play Foles so some future coach can judge him?

Top Bottom