• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 9 |OT| Gronkenstorm

ari

Banned
One day BG we will sit on the iron throne as Kings of the North.

250px-Iron_throne_HBO.jpg

clean that seat off please. We all know who is the true king of the north.

enhanced-buzz-29958-1348081729-8.jpg

Edit: Bonus points if some one could make a King of the north photoshop with all four teams of the NFC north...would give a blow job.

You honestly think that if the score was 42-7 in the 4th quarter and the Saints had the ball, he wouldn't be passing down the field if it meant he could keep his record?

Oh wait, he did that exact thing to get the yardage record.

Shows what you know. He wasn't even thinking about the record.

Brinbe

Eagles fans can bitch and moan about Reid and the offensive line all they want but the simple fact is that Vick is complete horseshoe against a blitz. The Saits are letting two and three receivers run free because they know Vick will just keep dropping back and make that quick crossing route impossible to hit. He's playing fuckin awful.

Nah, I've been saying this for weeks. Foles would legit be a better QB right now.

Godslay

Banned

Edit: Bonus points if some one could make a King of the north photoshop with all four teams of the NFC north...would give a blow job.

Pffttt. Can't be a King if you are a gigantic mopey vagina.

effzee

How is that padding his stats? That was just a good play considering the Eagles can't stop the run or pass or anything.

WTF happened to our DLINE? They were so good last year. They used to terrorize QBs.

cajunator

Banned
You honestly think that if the score was 42-7 in the 4th quarter and the Saints had the ball, he wouldn't be passing down the field if it meant he could keep his record?

Oh wait, he did that exact thing to get the yardage record.

So what if he does? What qb wouldnt if they had a chance to break such a record?
Its a record.
Players break them all the time.
Go bag on rodgers or brady or something.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

I will never bend a knee to that loser.

I'd rather cheer for Big Ben.

NawidA

Banned
So what if he does? What qb wouldnt if they had a chance to break such a record?
Its a record.
Players break them all the time.
Go bag on rodgers or brady or something.
I remember Manning took a knee instead of breaking the TD record against the Ravens.

Top Bottom