• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 9 |OT| Gronkenstorm

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
New to the forums, not new to the browns my friend

One day BG we will sit on the iron throne as Kings of the North.

250px-Iron_throne_HBO.jpg

Bowser

I just rewound the feed, Cooper was called for a hit on Harper, not Bunkley...no one even touch Bunkley, he hurt himself.

harSon

Banned
Eh, the crappy play of the Eagles offense is on coaching. The offense should be running through McCoy due to the shitty offensive line the Eagles have; and they should shorten up the passing game like Haley has done with the Steelers.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
One day BG we will sit on the iron throne as Kings of the North.

http://awoiaf.westeros.org/images/thumb/0/0b/Iron_throne_HBO.jpg/250px-Iron_throne_HBO.jpg[img][/quote]

Only to start some Incest with your kin, then get back-stabbed and have your name ruined throughout the NFL kingdom

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
ugh thats all i need to hear during a sucky game, Mitt Romney at halftime. Please god make it stop.
tumblr_mbraif6nYc1rntezlo1_400.gif

oh please, as if either candidate is going to say anything important on the hard hitting political monday night football with the excellent political journalist that goes by "boomer"

effzee

Yeah wtf was that penalty on?

Why is Cooper even in? Who got hurt?

Nice OLINE play again lol.

I need to amend my prediction. 31-10.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Eh, the crappy play of the Eagles offense is on coaching. The offense should be running through McCoy due to the shitty offensive line the Eagles have; and they should shorten up the passing game like Haley has done with the Steelers.

There are coaches that believe that their schemes are unbeatable and just keep rolling it out, no matter the personnel. Reid, Arians, Martz, etc.

eznark

Banned
Eagles fans can bitch and moan about Reid and the offensive line all they want but the simple fact is that Vick is complete horseshoe against a blitz. The Saits are letting two and three receivers run free because they know Vick will just keep dropping back and make that quick crossing route impossible to hit. He's playing fuckin awful.

Slo

So does anyone else in the league run this wide 9 shit? Seems like you're giving great angles to run off-tackle.

JABEE

Eagles fans can bitch and moan about Reid and the offensive line all they want but the simple fact is that Vick is complete horseshoe against a blitz. The Saits are letting two and three receivers run free because they know Vick will just keep dropping back and make that quick crossing route impossible to hit. He's playing fuckin awful.
Everyone is awful. Brown and McCoy are the only guys playing well.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
You are quite brainless

You honestly think that if the score was 42-7 in the 4th quarter and the Saints had the ball, he wouldn't be passing down the field if it meant he could keep his record?

Oh wait, he did that exact thing to get the yardage record.

Top Bottom