• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 9 |OT| Gronkenstorm

Wes

venison crêpe
Snes should get unbanned but never post again. The eternal suspense waiting for him to break would be great.

Mindlog

Even they know this game isn't interesting. Good on them to try and spice it up.
v9PQw.jpg

Freedom!

"Urc" Berry making the second play I've seen him make all year.

Fortunately for San Diego, a 7 point lead against the Chiefs might as well be a 30 point lead.

Is it that hard to find mods who aren't crazy?
In my experience, admins pick their friends when they start their sites because they work on the site purely on a pleasure-basis.
They aren't experienced creating/running a website (usually) let alone working with a team/managing other people.

Ineffectual leadership combined with unchecked power and no accountability is a recipe for disaster.

In my experience, admins pick their friends when they start their sites because they work on the site purely on a pleasure-basis.
They aren't experienced creating/running a website (usually) let alone working with a team/managing other people.

Ineffectual leadership combined with unchecked power and no accountability is a recipe for disaster.
If you think this board is even close to one of those, you haven't been to enough web forums! Disaster is the board dies, not has thousands of active members. As frustrating as many content-type decisions have been, the management has largely done well up to this point. No subjectivity necessary, we're all posting here -- we wouldn't if they totally sucked.

Top Bottom