• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 9 |OT| Gronkenstorm

Narag

I hate whatever FOX uses to determine which early game it's showing. "Hey, you're somewhere near North Carolina, you must want to see the Panthers!!" smh

IIRC that would be the affiliate's decision unless you're in a primary or secondary market.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
at least we've been to a super bowl

fuk yo cleveland clown

Hey Clevelans has a legacy

Da fuck do the Chargers have

All your QB's have been pouting bitches

Hell only way Chargers get noticed is when a player commits suicide

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
at least we've been to a super bowl

fuk yo cleveland clown

But in the end just as many Super Bowl wins. If just making the Super Bowl exempted you from the shame circle the Bills sure as hell wouldn't be there.

It is fated, just come into the light:

tumblr_mbt0t6ZChN1qdxmx3o1_500.gif

Godslay

Banned
I'm starting to think the only reason Peyton came to Denver is his love of the color orange. He's always wearing it outside of football.

Greg

I was so used to streaming that I didn't realize the Packers game was being televised in the land of the poors today. I'm pretty excited now even though someone just dropped off their computer and I'll have to work on it while watching.

WedgeX

Banned
So, do you and the missus have any future plans to make some Packlets? Give or take 16 years, we will welcome them with open arms into Packers-GAF!

She' pro-adoption. Possibly to end the Sconi bloodlines? Although she'd push for raising them as Packers fans, surely.

And I hate Jimmy. This ain't no two-team race for the playoffs in the NFCN! Well, until the Lions play GB. Then its back to two-team race.

I was so used to streaming that I didn't realize the Packers game was being televised in the land of the poors today. I'm pretty excited now even though someone just dropped off their computer and I'll have to work on it while watching.
Nice! I think the only Dolphins game I'll get to watch on regular TV is the Dolphins/Titans.

Just need 1 more star coin in Mario 3D Land, fucking stupid timer level D;
Love that game, man. The super secret final level is so much fun but it took me forever to beat.

beast786

I can't use treadmill in gym anymore, if a person next to me is using in slower pace ,it now compleat screws me up, I can't undo this. What is wrong with me.

Top Bottom