• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 9 |OT| Gronkenstorm

Nori Chan

I have to drive 20+ minutes to get to the nearest Lil Caesar's. But that crazy bread is so worth it.

yup crazy bread is god tier

Also speaking of Costco, fucking love their pizza. I usually eat pepperoni only when it comes to pizza, but with Costco pizza, I have to order cheese only.

Milabrega

I need one WR, one RB and one Flex out of: Cj Spiller, Fjax vs Houston, Benjarvis green-ellis vs Denver, james jones vs arizona, miles austin vs atlanta and nicks vs pittsburg which three to start?

I'm leaning BJE Jones and Austin, but Nicks might finally be 100% and the Buffalo backs are fresh off a bye.

Ahhh Jordy Nelson is active...do I start him or Cecil Shorts...hmm.

Start Jordy.

squicken

Payton can name his price, but will want control. I think that takes Brownies out, and might take Dallas out. Kansas City would give him that, but they have a long way to go. Jags should offer him whatever he wants. Carolina could be very interesting. I wonder if Payton would want Cam

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Also speaking of Costco, fucking love their pizza. I usually eat pepperoni only when it comes to pizza, but with Costco pizza, I have to order cheese only.

2 hotdogs with Sauerkraut + Mustard and Unlimited soda... So good!
Can't beat that for $3

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I still can't believe I started Dwayne Bowe this week by accident. Steve Smith and DeSean Jackson will both go off I just know it. :(

GraveRobberX

Do you know every single deal for fast food and games?

Maybe?

Big man knows all the pizza coupons. Not that difficult to crack the code, grave!

So me being big and knowing food, somehow qualifies you to demean me... OK!

I have thick blubber skin, so I can take it and dish it, not like some punk bitches who put me on ignore and quicken to winners

squicken

This Payton thing is going to be awesome. I say that of course as someone who has a team that sucks, so the whole playoffs thing is meh.

Fans with unpopular coaches are going to pine for him, owners will have to pursue him while issuing denials, the league will looks stupid for having its biggest free agent being a guy who oversaw an injure for hire scheme at his old job

What's the first talk radio question going to be in Dallas, KC, CAR, JAX, CLE, PHI going to be tomorrow morning? "So, uh, what do you think our chances of getting Sean Payton are? b/c our current coach sucks!"

GraveRobberX

Protip: never mix beer, wine, vodka, gin, jameson, and cherry schnapps.

All that stuff is alien to me, never had most of that stuff

Have tasted Budweiser & Jack Daniels thats all, like 2 sips

Milabrega

Noriega, Djax and Marshall for sure. Crisco Djax for sure. I agree with the poster above, always start the WR vs the Saints, especially with Vick now playing for his job according to the media narrative.

Milchjon

I have thick blubber skin, so I can take it and dish it, not like some punk bitches who put me on ignore and quicken to winners

Don't worry, eznark hates everybody and everything. It's not you, it's him.

Protip: never mix beer, wine, vodka, gin, jameson, and cherry schnapps.

I hope you only mixed it in your stomach, not in an actual glass?!?

squicken

Andrew Siciliano ‏@AndrewSiciliano
In 36 career games, Matthew Stafford has 6 game-winning TD's in the final 3 minutes of the 4th quarter. Tom Brady also has 6…in 169 games.

clutchy

Slo

Probably would have been fine without the cherry schnapps... the rest is man stuff!

(as long as the wine wasn't moscato)

I was at a poker game/going away party and people just kept setting stuff in front of me. The wine apparently some $120 merlot. It had a smokey finish with hints of chocolate as I vomitted it all over my bathroom.

WedgeX

Banned
In 36 career games, Matthew Stafford has 6 game-winning TD's in the final 3 minutes of the 4th quarter. Tom Brady also has 6…in 169 games.

clutchy

Clutch is all the Lions got. Winning games outright isn't allowed in a gritty, down-on-its-luck, blue collar town.

Milchjon

Speaking of food, I am grilling up some burgers. Weather does not stop this family from cooking red meat outside!

I made burgers yesterday, and with the leftover buns and cheese I made my very first freestyle grilled cheese sandwiches, with lots of butter (Grilled cheese is not really a thing over here). Works very well because of the sweetness of these burger buns. I felt like a lowlife eating it, but a very happy lowlife.

Slo

clutchy

It's hard to score game winning touchdowns when you're up by 21 ever game.

eznark

Banned
Maybe?

It qualifies you as a stereotype, yes. Like southerners being in the Klan. Speaking of this fuckin meeting better wrap soon.

I hated the 90s Cowboys, but a lot of that was I hated Jerry for firing Landry (though obviously that was smart), Jimmy and his Hurricanes, and I didn't like Irvin and Emmitt. Now, I don't mind mind the Cowboys. Their fans are intolerable, but I've noticed that all front-runners are insufferable. Football is just better when America's Team is going good
smh.

I don't even know who you are anymore.

Speaking of Packers:
Basically all of those guys are out for multiple weeks still, too. They aren't magically coming back after the bye.

bionic77

I made burgers yesterday, and with the leftover buns and cheese I made my very first freestyle grilled cheese sandwiches, with lots of butter (Grilled cheese is not really a thing over here). Works very well because of the sweetness of these burger buns. I felt like a lowlife eating it, but a very happy lowlife.
Grilled cheese sandwiches are great. Don't know why you felt bad after eating it. You seem ok with being a dirtbag Pats fan so I don't get why delicious comfort food would make you feel bad.

GraveRobberX

It qualifies you as a stereotype, yes. Like southerners being in the Klan. Speaking of this fuckin meeting better wrap soon.

If you didn't know who I was, what I was, would you still have made that stereotype

You backpedaled hella' fast the first time I posted my pic when post you IRL pic as avatar came to be

This elephant has a good memory

Drank too much and convinced my roommate to have sex with a funky gross sconi that has been after him for years.

Poor decisions all around.

Well fun/funny, but poor.

Top Bottom