• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 9 |OT| Gronkenstorm

eznark

Banned
meeting on a sunday!? sunday is gods day BOY!

Best day to get everyone together and we meet at the Church anyway.

If you didn't know who I was, what I was, would you still have made that stereotype

You backpedaled hella' fast the first time I posted my pic when post you IRL pic as avatar came to be

This elephant has a good memory

Ya but since then you've made a ton of posts about your crazy pizza consumption!

Milchjon

Drank too much and convinced my roommate to have sex with a funky gross sconi that has been after him for years.

Poor decisions all around.

Well fun/funny, but poor.

image.php

CrankyJay

Banned
My league commish is trying to fast track a trade between his team and another, Pierre Garçon for Pierre Thomas. Complete bullshit.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I get nervous before every Texans game no matter who they play....

this sucks .______.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Ya but since then you've made a ton of posts about your crazy pizza consumption!

Oh so I can't post my happiness and joy of eating food with fellow forum members whose company I enjoy

If you want to be the most vocal of NFL-GAF go ahead, no one is here to steal your crown/sash Princess

I'm sorry eznark, I should really be talking about how your Sconi cows give birth to little veal's who go onto give America's it's cheese

eznark

Banned
Oh so I can't post my happiness and joy of eating food with fellow forum members whose company I enjoy

If you want to be the most vocal of NFL-GAF go ahead, no one is here to steal your crown/sash Princess

I'm sorry eznark, I should really be talking about how your Sconi cows give birth to little veal's who go onto give America's it's cheese

Exactly. Also I just noticed my pun. Are you so nervous about my Bengals that you're suddenly taking offense out of nowhere?

Exactly. Also I just noticed my pun. Are you so nervous about my Bengals that you're suddenly taking offense out of nowhere?

Break it up you dorks

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
But it's the Bills and their shitty D. I'd be shocked if the Texans don't win by atleast 2 TD's.

Upsets happen all the time. All it takes is one fluke game, like how the Packers beat us hahaha :p

Draconian

I hate whatever FOX uses to determine which early game it's showing. "Hey, you're somewhere near North Carolina, you must want to see the Panthers!!" smh

Top Bottom