• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 9 |OT| Gronkenstorm

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Lol @ Texans fans thinking their team will do anything except shit the bed once more on Sunday Night.

Talk shit all you want if it will help you sleep better till next Sunday.

Love the fact your team has the 9ers right after as well. It will bring you down to earth.

I turned on the TV and the NFL had games on despite the Patriots not playing this week. Who knew. That fight for 2nd best rages on.

Godslay

Banned
It's only weird if it doesn't work. :p

My personal supersition is when I am at Mile High and there is a full(or near full) moon, it's a Broncos win.

I told my brother when we were at the Raiders game, he didn't believe and Broncos won.
I told my wife when we were at the Saints game and same thing. Both full moons peeking over the east stands. Both were wins.

:jnc

You're 100% from what I've seen.

Spinluck

Omg, wtf? Happened Dolphins? That was such a lolphins moment.

Anyways, you guys played a hell of a game. GG, you guys will probably be the best team in the AFC East when Emperor Bill and Councilor Brady step down.

Good game.

Starks needs to work on his ball security but very good showing by him.
Stopped dancing so much, made good cutbacks, and showed a little power.

Very good showing by the defense, Mike Daniels and Dezman Moses in particular.
Hawk had a quietly good day notably his performance in coverage.

Get these guys on O rested up and go 7-1 the second half of the season.

eznark

Banned
Luck is, right now, a billion times better an NFL quarterback than Griffin (and by extension about 75% o the rest of the league).

ari

Banned
I honestly think the Bears wont have anything on offense and Texans wont be the screw ups the Titans are.
Yea but can you say that about the shit teams the texans fucked? I am WAY more scared of the niners then the texans. Seriously.

Lets not forget that the texans got plastered by the packers also. They isn't some ridiculous elite team. Anyway, I am more confident with our defense then the texans should be about theirs.

untitled-267yrru.gif

Mrbob

Luck is, right now, a billion times better an NFL quarterback than Griffin (and by extension about 75% o the rest of the league).

Luck has shocked me. He is turning out to be a much better QB than I ever anticipated. I figured he would be decent, but he seems to be on an elite trend. Colts getting the Packers luck with back to back brilliance at QB.

Miroku

GG Titans gaf.
is there a Titans gaf?

Bears O line was still too sloppy today. Glad to see Jay make some plays regardless.

Top Bottom