• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 9 |OT| Gronkenstorm

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
After some thought I'm rooting for the Seahawks to win. This game is very important to the Lions playoff hopes. We already beat the Hawks so we have a tiebreaker over them. Lions play Vikings next week and a win next week for the Lions would kill any hopes the Vikebike had for the playoffs.

LegoArmo

My mate likes to say the replacement refs were the only reason the Cardinals were winning. I think he just likes to annoy me.

_woLf

WTF happened to the Cardinals? Werent they 4-0 at one point?

john_skelton--300x300.jpg

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
WTF happened to the Cardinals? Werent they 4-0 at one point?

I got into a huge debate with Squall ASF over this about 5 weeks ago where he go butthurt because I called the Cardinals and Kevin Kolb a paper tiger.

The teams with the most talent in the end win out. Vikings, Seahawks, and Cardinals may have better records than the Lions right now, but at the end of the day the Lions have a much better chance than any of those teams to make the playoffs despite starting 1-3.

squicken

Yeah I mistyped actually. Meant to say AFC North because crimzon is a Ravens fan.

NFCN is feasting on NFCW and AFCS. There was silly talk early in the year that the NFCW was decent, but there were fluke and intra-division wins. Rams and Cards suck and so does SEA on the road

KaYotiX

Banned
Yea but can you say that about the shit teams the texans fucked? I am WAY more scared of the niners then the texans. Seriously.

Lets not forget that the texans got plastered by the packers also. They isn't some ridiculous elite team. Anyway, I am more confident with our defense then the texans should be about theirs.

Should be a good game and hopefully for green bay the bears lose :)

Top Bottom