• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 9 |OT| Gronkenstorm

Yup, FMT mad about this and constantly tries to tear him down.

why would i be mad? i said when they announced him as starter that i pray to the football gods that he's still the starter when the seachickens played the niners. sure enough he was and he got dominated just as i predicted he would.

wussel is the best QB in the division.... as long as you don't include 49ers qb's as "in the division"!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
This is the shit that pisses me off:

coach Pat Shurmur said "had it been converted...it would have been talked about as what a gutsy move" on going for it on 4th down.

Eat a bag of dicks Shurmur. Dude lives in some delusional world where he only sees what could have happened instead of what did happen.

harSon

Banned
Haley is like the opposite of Arians and almost as annoying. Can't we have a mix of short and longer plays? It doesn't have to be either or.

Ænima

This is the shit that pisses me off:

Eat a bag of dicks Shurmur. Dude lives in some delusional world where he only sees what could have happened instead of what did happen.
Week 15 will be interesting. It will finally settle the question of which team in the NFL is more hopeless, the Redskins or Browns.

Top Bottom