• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card 2012 |OT| You Need An Ace In The Hole

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Last time this happened, Texans gave up a special teams td lol squib kick this shit.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Suh's not playing in this game.

image.php

Rorschach

This is some of the worst play by play I've ever heard. It's the epitome of what's wrong with modern announcing. He's never talking about the play while the play is happening. He's always finishing up some fucking tidbit nobody gives a fuck about or pontificating about some shit anyone with eyes can notice or something he heard about last week. CALL THE FUCKING PLAY OR SHUT UP!

Godslay

Banned
This is some of the worst play by play I've ever heard. It's the epitome of what's wrong with modern announcing. He's never talking about the play while the play is happening. He's always finishing up some fucking tidbit nobody gives a fuck about or pontificating about some shit anyone with eyes can notice or something he heard about last week. CALL THE FUCKING PLAY OR SHUT UP!

Amen.

Joe Webb future!

Miguel

How'd you like Booliant to start the game?

exarkun

Suck mahhh diiiick.

We finally got a TD.

A TD for the texans is now two Vegas Bombs. You know, cause I want to get a little cray.

Top Bottom