• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card 2012 |OT| You Need An Ace In The Hole

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
D came to play!

Dalton blows ass like Schoob.

Don't really need a photoshop. Here is the picture.

tumblr_mcqhdlU5L61qhft5ko1_500.jpg

Is Skip really this stupid to actually say this?

He's stupid, but he's also right. The Packers fans will do their usual hand-wringing and blame McCarthy any time something goes wrong during the game, but there's no way in hell they should lose to Webb at Lambeau. None. And if they do...lol.

I don't see the Bengals coming back from that, especially when Houston is already outplaying them but just can't score in the red zone.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
For those wondering Watt took two kids who were paralyzed to a Bieber concert who lost their parents in a crash.

cajunator

Banned
He's stupid, but he's also right. The Packers fans will do their usual hand-wringing and blame McCarthy any time something goes wrong during the game, but there's no way in hell they should lose to Webb at Lambeau. None. And if they do...lol.

Im not saying what he said was stupid itself, but the fact that Skip said something so biased when hes supposed to be neutral and professional. I fully agree that the Vikings are going to get slaughtered.

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
Some of the throws are going to be painful to watch, but all we could ever expect out of Ponder was 150 yards and 1/1.

Yeah but last week he didn't do to bad. He gave me hope for this game sadly. A little hope but now I really have no hope. Just don't want to get ass kicked then again we weren't supposed to be in the playoffs.

Top Bottom