• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card 2012 |OT| You Need An Ace In The Hole

TheFatOne

Off topic but I played FFXIV with you right? Always get you and TheOddOne mixed up. Daedelus?

Yessir. Was fun times, but I got bored with all the broken stuff. I'm optimistic about the FFXIV 2.0/rebirth/whatever they are calling it. I just hope it doesn't run like complete ass again. Did you end up maxing all the jobs?

Vyroxis

Banned
This option wrinkle with Webb is going to be a huge problem for the Packers. I'm sure the Vikings knew all week Ponder wasn't going to play and put the option into their playbook.

The one thing the Vikings really have going for them tonight is that Webb opens up a lot of different play styles for the offense. He is a jack of all trades QB. Proficient in many things, master of none.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Yuck lol that throw by Webb was awful

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Alright Rodgers, lead us to the promise land!

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Yessir. Was fun times, but I got bored with all the broken stuff. I'm optimistic about the FFXIV 2.0/rebirth/whatever they are calling it. I just hope it doesn't run like complete ass again. Did you end up maxing all the jobs?

I quit and deleted all my characters. lol

Top Bottom