• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card 2012 |OT| You Need An Ace In The Hole

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.

0ydkH.png

Delicious!

F33zF.jpg

=D

brentech

Shit, that looked like me when I dislocated and broke my ankle.....just on the ground and don't know what to do.

Only I think that was at the knee

s7evn

although i hate the seachickens i'm kind of rooting for them to win tomorrow so we have the possibility of a home NFC championship game. i think the chickens could beat the falcons!

then we have an easy NFC championship game on our way to the superbowl
Worked well last year.

lol did collinsworth just say that Saturday asked to be benched? that must be nice. "hey i'll still collect my paycheck but i just don't want to play. thanks packers!"

Einbroch

Banned
Yeah man. Didn't stand a chance with Ponder starting :(

I know this is your shtick, but you are lucky. Not saying we would have won, because Pack at home is always tough and your offense just rips us to shreds, but a competent QB leads to AD being effective leads to a competitive game.

What a joke of a game. Pack got to choose their opponents. Looks like they chose wisely. On the plus side, they did help get rid of Lovie Smith. Thanks for that, guys.

I know this is your shtick, but you are lucky. Not saying we would have won, because Pack at home is always tough and your offense just rips us to shreds, but a competent QB leads to AD being effective leads to a competitive game.

No man, you don't understand. Rodgers can't win in the playoffs at home. The God's blessed us.

Top Bottom