• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card 2012 |OT| You Need An Ace In The Hole

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Jesus Christ, have these first three games been the worst start to the playoffs ever?

This has been the worst game yet, except for the Ray Lewis WWE intro.

Godslay

Banned
Just New England.

xTILU.gif

One game at a time.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Allen shitting on the Ravens. Colts found their weapon today.

exarkun

Flacco is hot garbage.

bwahaha Ravens special teams playing like Texans.

We are basically the same team at this point. I said that yesterday at our tailgate, and people started to give me shit but by the third quarter everyone was saying it.

Pagusas

Elden Member
I love how people complain the NFL has too mant rules and has neutered the defenses, yet when we don't have high scoring games everyone complains. I'm enjoying these defensive games!

Matrix

oh god that Ravens fan lol

"We are basically the same team at this point. I said that yesterday at our tailgate, and people started to give me shit but by the third quarter everyone was saying it."

lol

Pretty embarrassing how the Indy tight end just gave up and went out of bounds on that screen - could have had another 5 yards easily, if not more.

Top Bottom