• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card 2012 |OT| You Need An Ace In The Hole

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
that field... yikes

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
I'm disappointed I'm not going to get to see everyone hype up Manning vs Colts. Oh well, there's still the regular season game they're going to have this year.

cajunator

Banned
HATEHATEHATE the location of this years SuperBowl.

Seems its there every 3 or 4 years.

Whats wrong with it? the weather is usually decent, the dome is actually located next to downtown where all the stuff is, and the food is top notch. Where else is a better venue overall to hold the super bowl?

MechDX

Oh Erin Andrews will be at this game?

Even better!

hornykave_zps265f6f14.jpg

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

Cousteau

I guess it hasnt been as often as I thought but it seems like it for some reason.I think it's because the BCS Champ game and the Sugar Bowl also being there plus Super Bowls makes it seem like every year a big game is being held there.

h3ro

You don't enjoy the high contrast and color bleed?

I swear that Div 2 college teams get better cameras.

It's like NBC and CBS gives us some THX calibrated image and Fox gives us the settings straight from the Best Buy show floor.

Could have been worse, Sea chickens could have been wearing their old snot colored jerseys.

Top Bottom