• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card 2012 |OT| You Need An Ace In The Hole

Spinluck

I like them both, but goddamn at the hate the guy gets. He had a pretty damn good year, especially considering the Colts were the worst team in the league last year.

I enjoy watching them both too.

But Goddamn, seems like some of Redskins-GAF fans will do anything to assure themselves that they got the better QB. Lol.

Tough loss. Luck played well enough and we hung in there, but tackling was horrid when we needed it and too many drops.

Twitter message I read summed it up: last offensive play was a drop, last defensive play was a hit to an RB in the backfield and then he gained 18 yards.

Ravens fans are vile spawns of unnatural beings, like fucking uruk hai. Can't wait for Ravensbane to destroy them next week.

Go Seattle.

If RGIII wins this game, tomorrow, on one of the ESPN channel's, a show will just start with a chair in the middle of the studio, no desk, candle lighting. And in that chair, Skip Bayless, with his pants down, a bottle of lube, completely mic'd up, just screaming like Ric Flair while he does his business.

Top Bottom