• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card 2012 |OT| You Need An Ace In The Hole

You watching the same game? rg3 can barely walk, he shouldnt be out there.

Yes I'm watching the same game. You're telling me you'd take out one of your team captains, the guy who got you to this point, to put in Kirk Cousins, a guy who beat Cleveland?

:you

I'd stick with RGIII. He's still got a play or two in him. And the fact he's out there is making everyone else play harder. Just act Cutler whether the team folds when the QB quits.

If Seattle goes up 16-14 I don't think Washington can come back unless they shoot RGIII full of timberwolf testosterone. That or bring Cousins in.

bionic77

Falcons are boring, but keep games close a lot. Hawks will give them a run and put on a show doing it.

Flacco will bomb throws to get down the field, which will result in brilliance or shaming while Peyton puts on a clinic.

Texans are awful to watch on offense, but Patriots make up for that. Patriots games are rarely boring unless you hate seeing them win that badly.

Cali vs Wisconsin will be the best postseason game.
Everything about this post is wrong.

We are all dumber for reading it. At no point in your rambling did you come anywhere near anything that resembled a rational thought.

You get zero points and may Tebow have mercy on your wretched soul.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
:jnc Joe Buck is a moron. "At some point you have to go to Kirk Cousins." Really? Really, Joe? You're gonna take the guy who got you here out of his first playoff game? With the lead? In the 4th quarter?

Does this even look like a healthy RGIII? they need the W and maybe not destroy RGIII's career.

jakncoke

Banned
Yes I'm watching the same game. You're telling me you'd take out one of your team captains, the guy who got you to this point, to put in Kirk Cousins, a guy who beat Cleveland?

I'd stick with RGIII. He's still got a play or two in him. And the fact he's out there is making everyone else play harder. Just act Cutler whether the team folds when the QB quits.

Are you noticing RG3 limping and his poor play? 84 yards passing and 21 rushing at this point.

Seanspeed

Banned

RGIII isn't a threat anymore. They dont have to worry about his run ability. Morris suffers for that. And RGIII's throwing certainly aint optimum. If they win this game, RG will be even less healthy for the extended stress on his injury for next week.

Its a lose-lose situation.

Top Bottom