• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card Playoffs |OT| - It's Time for a SWITCH™

JDR criticizing Musgrave's playcalling. You stood by and let it happen ya goof.

Also saying Derek won't be making the trip to Houston. Coaching staff should be begging him to go, but I have a feeling that they think of him as a distraction.

He needs to be holding Ken Norton Jr. accountable as well, the defense is shit

MechDX

Personally kinda hate when ppl say it's a weak class. Cause literally every year it's said. Last year it was said, but ppl will come back in hindsight. If trubisky and maybe Allen declare I think teams have a good amount of options again. Just gotta pick your flavor I suppose

Draft people are comparing this to the 2013 draft for QBs. EJ Manuel was the only QB first rounder in that draft.

Guess it could end up like the 2011 draft where the likes of Ponder, Locker and Gabbert were way over drafted and mixed in with phenoms like Watt, Von Miller, etc...because some teams are overly desperate

cdyhybrid

Personally kinda hate when ppl say it's a weak class. Cause literally every year it's said. Last year it was said, but ppl will come back in hindsight. If trubisky and maybe Allen declare I think teams have a good amount of options again. Just gotta pick your flavor I suppose
That's because most QB prospects are considered projects at best. Not often you get classes like 2012 with multiple day 1 starters.

MechDX

Big news: #Packers exec Eliot Wolf will be interviewing with the #49ers this week, source said.

Via Rappaport twitter

Pretty big get. I believe a lot of teams were trying to get him as their GM

jbug617

Banned
What does that mean?

here you go
Tsundere is a Japanese character development process that describes a person who is initially cold and even hostile towards another person before gradually showing their warm side over time. The word is derived from the terms tsun tsun, meaning to turn away in disgust, and dere dere meaning to become 'lovey dovey'.

Rorschach

Bucs won their last game of the year.

Technically we are the champs
DM, it's ok. You can stop.

yfCwXQq.gif

Big news: #Packers exec Eliot Wolf will be interviewing with the #49ers this week, source said.

Via Rappaport twitter

Pretty big get. I believe a lot of teams were trying to get him as their GM

Oh I swear to god, if they let him walk and keep Ted on for another year or so, I (and a lot of Packers fans) will be irate.

Top Bottom