• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card Playoffs |OT| - It's Time for a SWITCH™

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
Dak needs to win a playoff game before "where is Romo going" makes much sense. His options for trade are very limited. He needs to be released. And if Dak lays an egg in the playoffs (which I'm predicting) then JJ might not be in such a generous mood to release Romo, as many folks are expecting.

This QB thing might get a bit ugly if Dak sucks in the playoffs.

yuraya

Pats v Giants rematch
Pats v Hawks rematch
Bill Belichik v Jerry Jones
Brady v Rodgers

Looks like the Superbowl is gonna be fun no matter what.

@AdamSchefter
Jaguars QB Blake Bortles told @ESPNdirocco that he played this season with two shoulder separations and wrist tendonitis.

Why would you do that in a lost season? Next time your hurt sit the fuck down Blake.

Dak needs to win a playoff game before "where is Romo going" makes much sense. His options for trade are very limited. He needs to be released. And if Dak lays an egg in the playoffs (which I'm predicting) then JJ might not be in such a generous mood to release Romo, as many folks are expecting.

This QB thing might get a bit ugly if Dak sucks in the playoffs.

raw

Vixdean

@AdamSchefter
Interest in Panthers: Carolina DC Sean McDermott will interview for Bills HC job, and asst HC Steve Wilks to interview with Rams, per source

No one wants Shula

Maybe Rivera just demotes him or gives him a generic "assistant head coach" title and appoints a real OC.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Not only might it be possible for Browns to coach senior bowl but I think they'll probably be looked at for Hard Knocks...

I was thinking the same thing.

I'm shook.

edit: Sashi seems to be hinting at the Browns might be very aggressive in free agency if they like someone.

Evolved1

Are you one of the <50,000 people that tune into that shit show?
No but segments keep popping up into my youtube suggestions and I've clicked out of morbid curiosity.

I was thinking the same thing.

I'm shook.

edit: Sashi seems to be hinting at the Browns might be very aggressive in free agency if they like someone.
Idk if you listened to the Haslam sound I said to check out but it was kinda hinted at.

Also you see your boy Grossi getting fiesty? Just the worst

Edit: the important thing is resigning Pryor and Collins

So your position is that the rookie is going to perform at the level to beat Rogers, Ryan, Brady... it's tired and boring to think otherwise?

Very arrogant.

No, it's tired and boring to keep driving this QB controversy narrative.

Tony Romo held a press conference where he said its Dak's team. He then personally told Dak that when he has a bad game to ignore the press about QB controversy.

Dak had a few bad games, talking heads flapped their hot takes around, then he comes back and has a great game, they shut up.

It's a tiring cycle. Whether he has a bad game or not doesn't have much impact on the future. He's the guy.

Talon

The Falcons winning the Super Bowl no contest.

I've lived through two Carolina basketball titles in the past 11 years. Not ideal, but not the worst thing ever.

The Failcons actually not failing would literally shake my faith in sports and the human condition for good.
Save your mourning for real problems. Like the shrinking trust of democracy worldwide. Or a nuclear arms race.

Evolved1

No, it's tired and boring to keep driving this QB controversy narrative.

Tony Romo held a press conference where he said its Dak's team. He then personally told Dak that when he has a bad game to ignore the press about QB controversy.

Dak had a few bad games, talking heads flapped their hot takes around, then he comes back and has a great game, they shut up.

It's a tiring cycle. Whether he has a bad game or not doesn't have much impact on the future. He's the guy.
Whether he has a bad game or not IN THE PLAYOFFS doesn't have much impact on the future? Performance doesn't "have much impact on the future"?

Are you reading what you're typing? Or what I typed? Because, unlike your post, mine wasn't too controversial.

Whether he has a bad game or not IN THE PLAYOFFS doesn't have much impact on the future? Performance doesn't "have much impact on the future"?

Are you reading what you're typing? Or what I typed? Because, unlike your post, mine wasn't too controversial.

In regards to who is the starting QB next season for the Cowboys, no it doesn't have much impact.

I'm not sayin that's the way it should be, but that is the way it is.

OMG HUE JACKSON LOVE YOU!

"We ain't going 1-15 next year"

Ain't taking shit from the media curmudgeons.
I think the biggest problem about our media is they just hold everything in from past regimes and put them on the new ones. They speak continuality but they try and run ppl out of town in the short term. I will say the media was a big part of why that Lombardi/banner regime was ended. Not saying they were my favorite but who knows if haslam didn't buckle maybe they could of made something happen. The reports were that Carr was high on the list for them. Haslam has seemed to learn from the past so far though.

Bread

Banned
I have looked at the stats, I've checked my numbers, and I consulted with all of the psychics. Everything has confirmed what we all hoped to be true.

The Browns are going 8-8 next season!!!!

Evolved1

In regards to who is the starting QB next season for the Cowboys, no it doesn't have much impact.

I'm not sayin that's the way it should be, but that is the way it is.
I never commented about who is starting next season. What I said is that Romo's options are quite limited by trade, and that he really needs to be released if he wants a good landing spot. Folks have assumed Jones would release him for that reason. I said that's not such a sure thing if the Cowboys waste this playoff opportunity, especially if Dak and the offense struggle.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I think the biggest problem about our media is they just hold everything in from past regimes and put them on the new ones. They speak continuality but they try and run ppl out of town in the short term. I will say the media was a big part of why that Lombardi/banner regime was ended. Not saying they were my favorite but who knows if haslam didn't buckle maybe they could of made something happen. The reports were that Carr was high on the list for them. Haslam has seemed to learn from the past so far though.

100%

I can say as someone who came in well after the whole Lombardi hate stuff I could see it in everything being tweeted and written. They refused to give Lombardi the time of day.

I'm pretty sure your boy Grossi even either wrote a letter to Haslam or spoke in public about not having Lombardi be a part of the team.

I have looked at the stats, I've checked my numbers, and I consulted with all of the psychics. Everything has confirmed what we all hoped to be true.

The Browns are going 8-8 next season!!!!

*thinks* didnt this man's math say the Browns were going 8-8 this season too

*remembers who signs his checks and also DM's checks that he gets*

Of course! Brilliant!

Top Bottom