• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card Playoffs |OT| - It's Time for a SWITCH™

Chip said he's open to be an offensive coordinator at his next stop..

Chip..'the redemption starts in Columbus.. You and Urban are cool.. come on..

RBH

My grandparents insist on going to Outback Steakhouse...any recommendations?

Bloomin' Onion!

bloomin-onion.png

this_guy

My grandparents insist on going to Outback Steakhouse...any recommendations?

I'd recommend not going. Is there a Logans Roadhouse around you? I'd rather get a $15 steak with 2 sides from there.

@TexansPR: Under Head Coach Bill O'Brien, the @HoustonTexans have now had three consecutive winning seasons for the first time in franchise history https://t.co/daXU5WkHSy

This confirms what I've been thinking: Texans are on the verge of becoming a dynasty.

Chip and Urban? I'm not sure this is a thing that should be allowed to happen...
Listen..

I'm going to get away with this

Don't worry BG... I'm making the sacrifices needed.

There's no way he wouldn't be offered a head coaching job if he went back to college
There are no jobs at the moment.. he'd have to be out a year to wait for shit to open at a power 5 school such as UCLA. ND is not firing Kelly and do you see him going back a Group of Five school or lower? I don't.

Him wanting to become an OC is doing the exact thing Kiffin did.. rebuild his reputation as an offensive wunderkind while trying to avoid recruiting which he hates.. (If Urban keeps Smith.. Chip can do the bare minimum and be the Xs and Os guy because this move buys Ohio State PR points in trying to fix their offense as the offensive recruits are looking at that massacre and rightfully are concerned)

Bob n Chip.

Match made in heaven
No.. you all took Tom from us..

We are due.

Fitts

JDR criticizing Musgrave's playcalling. You stood by and let it happen ya goof.

Also saying Derek won't be making the trip to Houston. Coaching staff should be begging him to go, but I have a feeling that they think of him as a distraction.

Appears to be a weak QB class, if he can work out well he might shoot up some boards.
Personally kinda hate when ppl say it's a weak class. Cause literally every year it's said. Last year it was said, but ppl will come back in hindsight. If trubisky and maybe Allen declare I think teams have a good amount of options again. Just gotta pick your flavor I suppose

Top Bottom