• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card Playoffs |OT| - It's Time for a SWITCH™

FTF

Stadium is literally surrounded by homes so there wouldn't be enough parking of you couldn't park in lawns of homes.

There are a couple lots and an outlet mall nearby but this isn't enough to fill all parking either.

It's kind of weird whenever I go to a restaurant in green bay I can see lambeau down the road. Weird in how close the stadium is to the proximity of the rest of the city.

Plus these roads aren't big and perhaps the city doesn't want them clogged up at cars. Though not certain about this.

Ah ok, gotcha, thanks.

Expect Steelers to win comfortably and go Packers.

MechDX

C1maoGOUcAAJVua.jpg

Then why are people pointing out a performance from 5 years ago as their reason?

It's more a matter of who has experience in these sort of scenarios.

Ryan's only played 4 playoff games. One was 2 points, one was a close victory against the Seahawks (with rookie Wilson), one was a close loss against the Niners, and one was a not close loss against the Packers.

Wilson has played almost a dozen playoff games now. Including 2 Super Bowls.

Basically until we see the Falcons actually succeed in the playoffs, they aren't going to get the benefit of the doubt against a proven champion, no matter what the paper now says should happen. The same thing happened to the Panthers last year against both the Seahawks and Cardinals.

EDIT: I forgot Ryan also lost to the Cardinals in 08. 1-4 for his career vs Wilson's 7-2

Tom Penny

It's more a matter of who has experience in these sort of scenarios.

Ryan's only played 4 playoff games. One was 2 points, one was a close victory against the Seahawks (with rookie Wilson), one was a close loss against the Niners, and one was a not close loss against the Packers.

Wilson has played almost a dozen playoff games now. Including 2 Super Bowls.

Basically until we see the Falcons actually succeed in the playoffs, they aren't going to get the benefit of the doubt against a proven champion. The same thing happened to the Panthers last year against both the Seahawks and Cardinals.

NFL playoff experience is a myth. You either play well or you don't. Thus a Tebow Led team beat the Steelers and Mark Sanchez beat the Pats...All that playoff experience got Pey Pey the most L's in history.

NFL playoff experience is a myth. You either play well or you don't. Thus a Tebow Led team beat the Steelers and Mark Sanchez beat the Pats...All that playoff experience got Pey Pey the most L's in history.
Exactly what I was gonna use as my point.
Tebow won his first playoff game against a future hall of famer in his prime.

May be true, but narratives are narratives.

Raichu wants to know why people are picking the Seahawks. That's the reason:eek:ne of the teams is led by 2 Points, the other by Super Bowl Champion Russell Wilson.

The Falcons very well may kill the perception this year, but that absolutely is the perception of them going into this game this week.

RBH

There a reason so many people on instagram have the Seahawks killing the falcons?
Especially with a healthy Falcons team and Seahawks who have a lot of injuries?

Because Atlanta sports teams have a reputation.

The Falcons could go 16-0 in the regular season, and people would still be picking against them just because of the Atlanta tradition of choking in the playoffs. That won't change until the Falcons win more games in the playoffs, and I'm ok with that, honestly. This team needs to start showing up in the playoffs in order for them to earn more respect from fans and media alike.

The HERP DERP 2 POINTS HERP DERP stuff is just way old and played out at this point though.

Top Bottom