• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card Playoffs |OT| - It's Time for a SWITCH™

squicken

5 year anniversary

giphy.gif

Euron

I want the Giants to win today so Brady can finally get his redemption for 2008 and 2012.
On one hand, the smugness of Pats fans overcoming DeflateGate and beating the Giants in the Super Bowl the same season sounds like a nightmare

But on the other hand, if they somehow get past Rodgers, Dallas for a third time, and the number one offense in the league, then there's some cosmic bullshit afoot again and no earthly force could stop it so I'd gladly take my chances with the Pats after all that.

Greg

I go back to work tomorrow. When I came back from my last vacation 15 months, I came back to my manager's resignation and the shit storm that followed.

Here's hoping for stability.
know that you can always work for me!

or with me - as equals!

MechDX

�� Free McNuggets! ��

Since the #Texans rushed for over 100 yards, enjoy a free 6pc McNuggets from @McD_Houston!

jbug617

Banned
Houston gets a lot of free food when the Texans do good. I think we get a medium coffee for $.87 when the Pats win at DD

MechDX

Raiders-Texans: 16.6 overnight (up from 16.2 for Chiefs-Texans)
Lions-Seahawks: 16.5 overnight (down from 19.2 for Bengals-Steelers on CBS)

People would rather watch Osweiler vs Cook that Stafford. Suck on it Kas

Jarnet87

Raiders-Texans: 16.6 overnight (up from 16.2 for Chiefs-Texans)
Lions-Seahawks: 16.5 overnight (down from 19.2 for Bengals-Steelers on CBS)

People would rather watch Osweiler vs Cook that Stafford. Suck on it Kas

The Lions were frauds. The world would have much rather watched Jaboo clown the Seachickens for a 2nd time this season.

Charles Robinson ✔ @CharlesRobinson
Some guys are being advised by their personnel network to steer clear of #49ers job. #Patriots Caserio absolutely was.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I'm personally looking forward to hearing how Matthew Stafford is still the best QB under the age of 35.

Stafford had a fantastic year this year. The team realistically would have been 6-10 or 7-9 were it not for him pulling magic out of thin air repeatedly.

The team just sucked otherwise. The defense is a dumpster fire. Caldwell is the worst. Stupid Giants for beating Washington. Ugh. If they win that game, Caldwell is canned.

@RapSheet
Ex-#Chargers HC Mike McCoy appears to be the clear choice for top OC available. He’s been mentioned by many candidate as their OC of choice

RIP

Hunter S.

The tournament continues.

maxresdefault.jpg

Clearly going for the Giants. Packers got plenty of trophies.

Clearly going for the Dolphins. I have been to Miami a lot and my Grandpa used to live barely South of the city.

Top Bottom